Rosewood Care Center

Rosewood Care Center Employee Reviews

United States58 reviews
Rosewood is a great place to work, overall. Just like other places of employment, there are days they can be short staffed, but some of the nurses are more than helpful by getting on the floor and assisting aids that may need help for any reason at all.
Very unfriendly coworkers and managers. Rarely got lunch breaks. Residents not happy. Very uncaring attitudes of direct care providers. Management very poor
Cons
Preferential treatment for a select few, Focs is not on giving good personalized care to their residents
It was wonderful and professional place to work at. No problems, I loved working for Rosewood. The manager and his assistants took care of his employees. Made sure everyone including the residents were taken care of.
Working at Rosewood was great except for the fact that the management or higher up team is rude and doesn’t acknowledge their employees. Also because of covid 19 they were supposed to supply masks for our safely, but everyone in the kitchen was told that we didn’t need one because we are not near residents which was not true.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Its better for you if you schmooze. If you're not in...you're out. The drama is overwhelming at times. Intentions are good there, but there aren't enough people with proper work ethic to make it flow right.
Residents are fairly nice and easy to get along with, staff here are a bit hard to get along with and you can definitely feel unappreciated by mangers.
If you enjoy a clean and bright working environment and a chance to not only do a good job to the best of your ability but to also help people daily to deal with the need to have their loved one do rehab or to become a long term resident of this facility to put their minds at ease and to help them through the change in all their lives they are going to experience at this time. Sometimes they just need a friendly face and someone who can empathize with them.
Excellent management. Employees care about their work and the residents. A great place to work. Only regret is not working there sooner. I’d still be there if I didn’t have to move out of state.
Turnover was horrible, as well as professionalism. Management treated the staff poorly. The housekeeping and Dietary staff was outsourced, which was another mistake for this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rosewood Care Center?
ongoing improvement, a lot of changes going on, management striving to improve patient care and employee-employer relationship. Culture change take people time to warm to it, no doubt the company on the right trajectory.
Appreciated the experience; challenges encountered were resolved in a timely, efficient, professional manner; patient care never compromised due to appropriate support staff
I learned so much by working at a care center, mainly from the inspirational stories from the families and residents. I enjoyed providing compassionate care.
The work atmosphere is toxic. Management does not clearly define work duties or goals. There is no coaching for mistakes. If you aren't one of the "chosen circle" then you receive no support or feedback unless it's negative.
Pros
Pay is great, co-workers are amazing
Cons
toxic work environment
Over worked and under paid! Under staffed and it shouldn’t be that way. Management was horrible when I worked there but I believe it’s changed not sure.
There are a lot of bosses and not enough “employees.” The DON plays favoritism and does nothing about the chronic call offs. High rate of patients return to hospital.
Horrible teamwork very little communication. Workers are observed not following proper procedures. Management isn't proactive and takes time for them to communicate on important issues.
Little to no pay basically. Employees are typically in and out in a month or less. Agency runs this place. They don’t care about the staff let alone the residence complaints. You won’t learn anything. I didn’t like this place at all. I though that by it being by the mall in a great neighborhood it would be an Awesome place to work but it was the opposite. Very gross horrible place to work.
Pros
You can clock in at whatever time you want
Cons
$12.00Pay, management, routine is never the same
Always understaffed. The CNA’s lacked giving residents proper hygiene. Or they would down talk a resident. Sometimes right in front of their face too! Which blew my mind away. The nurses never helped if you asked them to help do a house lift or a 2 person transfer well knowing you were the only one on the only one on the floor. Next shift NEVER arrived on time, they’d always show up an hour late and you cannot leave until you give them report. I have a baby to get home to! Totally unfair. Manaagmebt never cared.
This place was terrible, always short on cnas, ghetto, nasty place... I wouldn’t put my dog there... Run!! This place is terrible. 1 nurse to 50 patients sometimes unsafe practice
Pros
The patients
Cons
Everything else
I really enjoyed the hands on interactions and learning environment that was given to me while I was employed. Team work, safety of the residents and staff was very important. I enjoyed my time with the company.
The company educates well but building floods residents live in cinderblocks with no fresh fruit no activities of choice. Moldy building administrators are uneducated overbearing unreal7stic budget over care every time no lines to bath etc