About Ross Dress For Less
News & Updates
Value Starts with Our People.
Our values start with our people, join a team that values you!
We are the nation’s largest off-price retailer with over 2,000 stores, and a strong track record of success and growth. Our focus has always been bringing our customers a constant stream of high-quality brands and on-trend merchandise at extraordinary savings. All while providing a fun and exciting treasure hunt experience.
As part of our team, you will experience:
- Success. Our winning team pursues excellence while learning and evolving
- Career growth. We develop industry leading talent because Ross grows when our people grow
- Teamwork. We work together to solve the hard problems and find the right solution
- Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and our community. We celebrate the backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us because our differences make us stronger. We strive to be a positive force in our community.
Our Corporate headquarters are in Dublin, CA, we have 3 buying offices in key markets in New York City, Los Angeles, and Boston, and 7 distribution centers nationwide. With 2022 revenues of $18.7 billion, we are a Fortune 500 company who is committed to providing an inclusive work environment with continuous learning opportunities and development for our teams.
Come see what’s in store: https://jobs.rossstores.com/creative/about
Opportunity is always in season here.
Everyone wants a career that’s engaging, exciting and exceptional in every way. That’s exactly what you’ll enjoy when you join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing retail organizations in the nation – Ross Stores, Inc. Discover how satisfying your future can be by joining our team. Career areas include:
Buying, Planning, Creative & Fashion Office: Located in New York, Los Angeles and Boston, our Buying Offices are the heart of the business. Buying and Planning teams stay on top of what’s trending, delivering hot and hard-to-find products our customers love at the value they expect.
Corporate: Enrich your career, expand your skills and achieve your potential – you can do it all at our Dublin, California headquarters and other locations. As a Company with a clear vision, we are open to new ideas and value the input of all of our Associates. Your contributions can make a difference. We offer careers in Information Technology, Store Operations, Allocation, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Strategy, Legal, Loss Prevention and Property Development.
Stores & Retail Management: Want to go where off-price retail has never gone before? Our unique “no frills, big thrills” approach has driven our growth and success, while delighting and surprising shoppers.
Supply Chain: It takes a collaborative team of operations supply chain experts, systems analysts, dock supervisors and technology specialists to keep it all moving with speed and efficiency.
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger…
At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
Hear from our Associates and watch this video to learn more!
We believe you never stop learning.
We search for the best and brightest on college campuses around the country. And in case you’re wondering, fashion and business aren’t the only majors that matter to us. It takes talent, drive and skills of all types to sustain our thriving business. No matter where you work in our Company, you’ll learn new things every day and gain experience that goes well beyond the textbook.
Based in either the NYC or LA Buying Office, our empowering 8-week internship enables you to work side-by-side with our highly capable merchant and planning teams. You’ll gain hands-on experience and learn what it takes to buy brands customers want at great values. This could lead to full-time positions as Assistant Buyer or Location Planning Analyst.
An internship with Ross can lead to a career of endless opportunities within our growing and fast-paced business.
We’re a place where veterans thrive.
We continue to grow – and continue to need high-quality talent. We’ve found that transitioning service members, veterans and military spouses are a great fit for our culture and offer the qualities we seek in our Associates. Ross Stores offers many points of entry, across our entire organization, depending on your service, experience and interests.
We’ll give you a career, a challenge, and a place to call home. Read how:
- A culture that focuses on leadership, execution and problem solving
- A similar experience to the military, with an emphasis on control, policy and protocol
- Training opportunities through targeted and on-the-job learning programs
- The flexibility to relocate across our many locations for new opportunities
Ross has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) relating to our Associates and Company, the communities we serve, and the sustainability of our planet.
Our programs and initiatives are always evolving, given the interests and needs of our internal and external stakeholders and changing cultural, technological, and societal challenges and opportunities. We continue to look for new approaches and opportunities to improve.
We have identified four key pillars of our CSR program:
- Empowering Our Associates
- Supporting Our Communities
- Operating Sustainably
- Conducting Buisness Ethically
To read a message from our Chief Executive Officer, Barbara Rentler, and for an in-depth look into our CSR efforts and achievements, click here to visit our website.
Competitive Benefits and Total Rewards Package
Ross offers full-time Associates a package that includes competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, a merchandise discount, and other benefits.
Ross offers competitive wages and benefits in all of our geographic markets with the goal of supporting the financial, physical, and mental health of our Associates.
- One of the most popular benefits is our Associate discount program. Associates receive year-round discounts on in-Store purchases, plus periodic double discounts at certain times of year. In 2021, our Associates saved nearly $90 million on their purchases.
- For our part-time Store Associates in particular, one featured benefit is flexible scheduling.
- For our Distribution Center Associates, our bonus plan gives full-time, hourly, and temporary workers the opportunity to increase their earnings by meeting higher levels of productivity.
- All Associates and members of their households are eligible for our assistance program, including the following benefits: lifestyle coaching/counseling, financial coaching, digital emotional wellness tools, work-life services, and discount marketplace.
For more information about our competitive benefits and total rewards package, visit our Careers website and explore the “Career Areas.”