Round 2 Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Computer Repair Technician
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 2, 2018
My job was repairing used laptop computers. The best thing about working there was that the hours flew by fast because you stayed busy. To me, the work was easy and steady and the workers there were helpful. If I needed help, they were glad to assist. It's unfortunate that the company closed down, but at least I walked away with more knowledge and experience in laptop repair.
Pros
Go at your own pace, stay busy, work was easy, hours flew by
Cons
closed down, didn't allow employees to purchase laptops
do not work here
Technical Support and Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 23, 2018
Do not work here . you dont make enough to survive and mangers dont seem to care . best thing to do is to move on and dont work here . even if its the only thing available
Dead End Job
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 13, 2017
Round 2 is basically a warehouse that is designed for the employment of felons and career criminals with very low pay wages. So if your record is not clean and you need a job for use as a stepping tool then I definitely recommend this company.
its a job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 23, 2012
fast pace,learn how to use different systems within the company.management is ok but could be better.my co workers are awesome.the hardest part of my job is the warehouse gets to hot.but i enjoy working there cause i love money
Pros
listen to music while u work
Cons
shorts breaks
Great co-workers
Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at Round 2 is 8 hours of constant work. Consist of music to entertain employees. Most line leads are laid back, however employees are constantly under pressure by supervisors. Very strict on breaks as well.
Pros
Cons
constant pressure from leads and supervisors.
Good Place to work
Desktop Repair (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 12, 2013
Basic re-manufacturing of Desktops and laptops that allow a person to fix the basics down to the most difficult things on a electronic devise. With specific details and programs.
Pros
Easier to get a second hand system
Cons
advancement
A typical work day very fast pace . I became a leader and motivated people other than myself.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 20, 2014
Very stressful but I always was able to keep a positive outlook on working there.
Pros
Great HR department