Round Table Physicians Group Employee Review

View all Round Table Physicians Group reviews

It is all roses until you speak up.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2019
RTMC thrives on selling you at the front door. They want to get you in with a golden and shining idea, and then you see the reality of the situation once you are hired. Management doesn't communicate effectively between themselves or with their employees, the pay is very low, the job stress is enough to make you pull your hair out, favoritism and rumor mills work well in their office environment..it was just a great disappointment for me.
Pros
Free ER care.
Cons
Everything else, unfortunately.

Other Round Table Physicians Group Employee Reviews

Awesome culture, fast-growing company, and new ideas welcomed
Collections (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Thankfully, management places morale & positivity on the top of their list. Negativity is not tolerated. Communication is encouraged. Bonus structure is attainable & extremely generous. PTO is plentiful and there’s even free health insurance for EE on a couple of the plans, even further enhanced by having almost $100 per month added to HSA card for free! Dental & vision plans are comprehensive & inexpensive. Management treats us to catered meals on occasion. Beautiful & spacious work environment where we luckily have the entire penthouse 10th floor of the building in the heart of Westchase...plenty of places to lunch & shop. All the help in the world is available at our employee’s fingertips so long as they make it known that assistance is needed. Lots of training & re-training to stay ahead of the curve. Explosive growth which is totally exciting.
Pros
Catered meals, family-like culture, affordable health/dental/vision benefits, matching 401K, monthly bonuses, awesomely elegant Christmas parties, and caring management/staff
Cons
N/a
...My BEST Advise? Don't Even Click...APPLY!
Insurance Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2019
This Company is a Dream when you're standing outside the glass doors and walking into your first of 3 interviews. Once You're in, It's over. This community is built on nepotism and intimidation and ultimately if there is a problem (which there will be), It's you on an Island alone without support against an Indigenous tribe. Pay attention to the surroundings, If you're keen, you'll feel it in the air before you see it. Once you see it, strap in! This company is one of those companies that you don't necessarily have to be a "problematic" employee to stand out or ruffle any feathers. I've seen people who were dependable, innovation, self sufficient and even great team supporters "thrown away" because someone didn't personally like them. Please note this behavior is even supported and implemented by the existing management and Team Leadership. There is NO real structure, things are managed as they go. Often times things are swept under a rag rather than handled properly by an HR dept, which further escalates tensions. if you're working for a staffing agency I suggest calling them Weekly if Not DAILY, to kept them updated as to progress and observations. Phones and Emails are often made without you knowing and will be contrary to the events that transpired or had foreknowledge of. I HONESTLY watched 4-5 ppl get terminated or quit with a 7 day period 3 of which left voluntarily due to workplace conditions and culture. My best advise is Don't Click Apply, beside that I can't tell how to survive.
Pros
They like Junk food and snacks
Cons
Workplace Culture, Enviroment, Lack of Standard Operating Procedures, No HR Policies or Department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Round Table Physicians Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Round Table Physicians Group Reviews by Location