Round Table Pizza
67Average

Round Table Pizza Employee Reviews

United States1,228 reviews
Found 1,228 reviews matching the search
fast paced, lack of acknowledgement
Overall it was an okay job. There wasn’t really sick time. The worst people would get raises while leaving good workers in the dust. Good workers would go around doing most, if not all the work which results in constant stress on the body. A few good workers went without a raise. Also they only give full time to managers.
Drama, Drama, Drama
Management has boundary issues. They want to be liked and battle each other using crew as pawns. Company keeps pay low. During Covid-19 they did not offer any safety PPE or wage compensation.

time and hours change every week. Assr
Pros
Customers and crew.
Cons
Lack of work ethic and boundary issues.
Was a great place but is no longer
This used to be a wonderful place to work but recent changes have changed my opinion on this. The company needs to focus on maintaining its loyal employees and building a loyal customer base back up.
Happy place for students to work
I was still in high school when I start working that was my first job, I learn a lot and they were always very flexible with my schedule so I can attend my soccer games and my classes
Great company
I started work tow months ago, I learned a lot of things inside of the store, and outside of the store, delivering pizza to people houses make me to reach a high level of customer service...
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The general manager doeas not have is manager food handlers permet that is required and the owner doeas not follow his own rules
Everybody be warned though this round table in Grover Beach is the worst The Restaurant is filthy inside and half of the employees and managers do not have food handler's permit And some of the managers and coworkers smoke and do not wash your hands And what is even more nasty as with this virus in going on right now the owner's family comes in and his son comes right into the kitchen

and makes a pizza no mask and no gloves

back in a the owner is not very smart
I liked working here very much.
I got free pizza all day long pretty much and all the drinks I wanted. It was a nice work environment as well and I liked rolling dough because i was pretty much alone. No one to tell me what to do all the time.
I miss working here
It was a feel good place with a fast and efficient team. These guys always go out of the way to make the guests feel welcome . I'd call myself proud to work at an establishment such as this...
Round ,table, pizza
Exclusively funded to there employees and it was easy. Well paid. There nice.and kind decently clean tables And great food And awesome video games bosses are the best
Summary
This one time i covered for the General Man. Bc he through out his back I worked 3-day 10 hour shift with NO breaks. Not flexible I was mainly on call when the general manager needed me to cover for him. I was a supervisor trainee, I had to quit bc I wasn’t making enough even though I asked if I can get full time. I was told yes, but I didn’t. They asked too much about my personal life. Some of them. . Before I quit the manager offered me a place to stay at HIS house which was VERY uncomfortable And I kept denying. I’m not saying that ALL Round Tables are like this but this one speaks specifically was HORRIBLE. I was ALWAYS there when he needed me and he ended up using me bc I was the ONLY one who would come in for him.
N/a
NA you don’t do what your hire to do had more job titles than driver they wanted me to wipe floor boards . Dishes cleaning tables managers was rude some not all night shift did what they wanted control the new people.
Fast past
This company is great for you first time job, this company will help you with the right customer service skills you need to inter act with society. Great experience to exexperienccashexhand
Flexible hours is the only positive experience working their
Owners and managers lead with an iron fist. They do not care about employees. They are afraid of stockholders/corporate constantly. So every mistake made is a write-up. Owners are cruel and so are their pocket managers. They hold on to grudges. A mistake is forever held against an employee. They do not want to hear an explanation as to why tasks or mistakes were made. Any logic is met with deaf ears and an employee is always wrong. Many employees have been harassed by owners who yell at them for things they did not even do. I would not recommend working at this company.
It really does depend on your crew and a great one
Like any other job it depends on uour crew. Mine was great. Made a lot of $ in a really short period of time. I was a delivery driver and i loved it.

Prioritized deliveries and made sure orders were complete before leaving. Very rarely in the store itself. In the door out the door. Made $60. A night in tips. Never had to cash a paycheck , $Min Wage
very structured place to work
very structured. I did have a few gripes about it because you never knew when you were gonna work because they post a new schedule weekly so it was hard to plan in the future.
Worst place i have worked
Dont let them know about any problems you will be blamed and dont take a morning postition you will be cut for things the night crew does keep your mouth closed and your head down if you upset anyone your hours will be cut till you have no option but to quit
Job Review
Some stuff I learned were talking to the customers and giving them the best experience on the company. The most enjoyable part of working at Round Table Pizza was taking with the employees
Round table
Round table was my first job and i loved it. I was a cook got payed really well and tips were amazing to. management was amazing always helping me when i needed help and were always around to give a hand. the place was usually always busy so you had to work fast but the time flew by.
attention to detail
making a pizza sounds easy until weighing each ingredient to a specific amount, and then clocking out to run a meal to a destination safely and responsibly, to then clean up the kitchen area, to repeat until the store closes.
A total regretable waste.
Not recommended. Company not for me. I do not have much more to add. It was not a pleasant experience. I regret working at round table pizza. It was a total waste
Great first job and flexible schedule
Easy going environment, the staff was friendly and felt like a little family. Job tasks are simple and quick to learn for daily and weekly maintenance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Round Table Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.9
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight