Roundhouse

Roundhouse Employee Reviews

United States18 reviews
Absolute dream of a company to work for. They trust you to get your work done efficiently, and as long as you're doing that you're golden. Open door policy means that if you ever have any questions or concerns, someone is there to help you get to where you need to be.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
N/a
There is a lot about this company I enjoy one of those is being able to depend on my manager to help me or I can help them as well. There is a lot of things this company needs to changes one of those being the amount I am getting paid due to the fact of everything I have done for this company since I have been here. Another big thing is their bonus structure is one of the worst I have ever seen in the industry, I feel like managers should get the phone allowances not just the PM and the maintenance crew.
Pros
Amazing group of people! You literally can call anyone for help.
Cons
Pay, bonus structure, communication is horrible.
Upper management down to property management don't have a clue, and undermine the authority of the hands on people on site.they care little about the employee, it's all about the bottom line. Now understand that this is my opinion.
I really enjoy my maintenance job here, love working for our local community, nice to be able to get to know residents and help them with whatever issues come up.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I think the company culture is great. They're on the smaller side so it doesn't have that corporate feel to it like a lot of other companies and you're in direct communication with every level position within the company so everyone is communicating with everyone else which is nice to feel heard and supported.
December 3, 2019
Our employees are so important to us, and we appreciate your feedback and review. We strive to create a collaborative culture where your voice is heard!
I absolutely love my career with Roundhouse! I have never enjoyed a job so much and look forward to each day! Our team is awesome! Everyone from maintenance to management really cares about our community and doing our best to make it a great place to live and work! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a career in property management.
December 3, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and review Roundhouse. We will continue to strive to create a culture that makes you proud of where you work!
I love my job and my coworkers. I feel appreciated and like my efforts are noticed. Our owners are really good people and I respect everyone on this team.
A typical day at work in the leasing office is fast-paced and never boring! Management and team members are friendly and supportive. Upper management is approachable and cares. The hardest part of the job switching back and forth between tasks. This job is challenging and provides a great environment to grow as an employee and a person.
•a typical day at work- Non Stop Busy
•what you have learned-Something new everyday

•management-Roundhouse is better than most

•workplace culture- Office staff and maintenance work great together

•the hardest part of the job- Telling someone they were not approved for the apartment home

•the best part of the job-Telling someone they were Approved for their apartment home and when current residents let you know how awesome you are.
December 3, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. We want to provide our employees with the resources they need in order to perform their duties to the best of their ability. We understand delivering bad news to applicants is hard and we hope to work with our employees more for solutions on how to make this part of the job easier.
Extremely low pay in the property management business for the amount of stress, knowledge needed, flexibility required, not given proper training, system software issues constantly, lack of support from management.
December 3, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry you are feeling that there is a lack in training, software and support from Management. Please feel free to reach out directly to your Supervisor or Jennifer our Corporate Trainer to request the training and support you are missing in your current role. Roundhouse is dedicated to training and advancement and we are excited to help you to succeed and advance if possible!
The best part of the job is being a fundamental part of an awesome community. Not only are my co-workers great at what they do, but they're also fun to work with. On top of that, I take great pride and satisfaction in helping our amazing residents and prospective residents find and maintain a clean, happy and homey environment to live in. The office is beautiful and an upbeat place to be all day.

A normal work day consists of fielding phone calls, addressing prospective residents (online, over the phone, and in person), and maintaining the property's quality and inhabitability in any way necessary.

I have learned so much about Missoula and the housing industry since working here. Although sales is something I never wanted to do or thought I'd be good at, I have learned a great deal about it and come to enjoy sales. I have also improved my customer service skills whether it be over the phone, email, or in person.

The workplace culture feels like a diverse family and we have a lot of fun, communicate effectively, and share tasks equally. Management is supportive, encouraging, and fairly prompt in resolving issues. I think that the company is growing a little faster than they can keep up with as sometimes if feels like guidance and explanations are lacking, but that is easy to take with a grain of salt when the best parts of the job are so numerous.
I have worked for Roundhouse for 2.5 years and have never had a greater experience with a company that truly cares for their employees like Roundhouse does. The CEO among all other corporate directors down to your direct supervisor all make a point to know you by name and like to know what personally motivates you in order to help you reach your goals. Compensation is higher than most, exceeding national averages for the industry by far. I would highly recommend working for Roundhouse to anyone.
I love working here. The residents and staff make coming to work a daily joy, which is something I have not experienced in other working environments.
Roundhouse has a great company culture with employees that are always willing collaborate and lend a helping hand! I am always learning, and no day is the same.
December 3, 2019
We are so glad you love working with Roundhouse! We love our employees and value your input into creating the best working environment.
The company and the team are amazing. Overall, I would recommend the company to my friends.

The only areas for improvement are:

- medical benefits

- spending too much time on PO's

- having to balance Yieldstar with our competition
December 3, 2019
We appreciate your feedback on working for Roundhouse. We want all of our employees to enjoy where they work and love that you would recommend us! We value your suggestions for improvement and will look into these areas.
Roundhouse has given me the opportunity of starting a career in this field despite not having prior experience. Their flexibility with me as I learn the ropes has been outstanding. Management has made a huge beneficial difference on my outlook of coming to work and my coworkers encourage me as I progress.
The management is awesome and always willing to help. There's a lot of learning and growing opportunities. Overall, this is the best property management company I have ever worked for. The managers really care about their employees. They have great benefits but it is very hard to get a raise.
December 3, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that our employees are learning and growing not only with our company but within the industry!
The company truly appreciates it's employees. Yes, the company is in business to make money but they still have their residents in mind and wants to make the communities a warm, welcoming and friendly place to live.