Royal American Management, Inc.
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Royal American Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States132 reviews

supportofficetrainingmanagercompanyyearcareemployee

What is the best part of working at the company?For the most part of employment, everyone is very nice and helpful.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everybody wants things done a different way. Some Managers and Regionals do not really have their employees backs.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?These are pretty good.What is a typical day like for you at the company?If your caught up on your work it can be pretty easy going.

Supportive Leadership

Company supplies all the support you need to be successful in your role. They invest in training to ensure you have all the tools you need. Leadership is supportive.

Royal American Management, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

What is the best part of working at the company?It is a company that cares greatly about their employees.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I can't say anything is really stressful about working for this company.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly working environment very diverse culture.What is a typical day like for you at the company?The good days far out way the bad days.

What is the best part of working at the company?Opportunities for advancement, training, teams set up for success. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not able to answer this, because I do not find the task stressful. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Professional and Diverse. Policies aren't outdated like most companies. Committees within the company are set up to help for ba better work place. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Our days are busy but there's always a supportive team member that can make themselves available to help you arrange and prioritize your schedule.

Company it great

The royal american company its not bad ..what make my experience not so good was the apartment complex location that i work at..the management was poor ,no communication,people are allow to do as they please , i seen people take long breaks , employees that live on site go to they homes at all times while they at the clock..etc

Wasted Years

I gave my all and went over and beyond for this company many years . They don’t care about their employees and treat them like a nobody .It’s a very hostile work environment and nothing’s confidential. Personal business spreads throughout the corporation like a wild fire . I’m ashamed to use them as a reference on my resume due to the horrible reputation they have in this industry.

Room for advancement and growth

Royal American tends to promote from within whenever possible. The Covid climate has made finding candidates a bit of a challenge, but RA seems to be very good at overcoming these obstacles. Training is very important especially during the growth of this company.

The family atmosphere

I enjoy coming to work everyday. They support me when I have family problems with. No questions. Great supporting cast around me at all times. Come on board you will love it.

There is not good or bad every day all ways there new threats you have to deal with

I made wrong turn in my career as maintenance technician professional this company took all my skills my dreams they only care about overall up management and people on lower levels are taking as another number they take every single effort and sacrifice I did as a maintenance technician and left me worthless I’m not recommending anyone else this nightmare

Overworked underpaid and treated horribly

My time there was miserable. They expect you to work yourself to death with no compensation. They lie and manipulate and do not value their employees at all.

Professional, productive and supportive environment.

A employer who encourages consistent performance growth through training and education. A professional Environment great for continued personal development and business success.

Pros

A well stocked coffee station, etc. Five Star break area. Award winning office space.

Cons

N/a

Nothing.

Horrible company. No support from upper management, only roadblocks. Site staff is treated very differently than corporate staff. Corporate employees receive many extra perks, allowed to leave early before holidays, and on random days. The same is not true for site employees. Egregious example of discrimination.

Good place to work.

This is the best company I have ever worked at. Pay is not great, but management is good. Positive environment and they actually appreciate the hard work.

I have nothing good to say about RAM

Maybe the company itself May be a good Company bad the management staff of the building the I work and the building itself where the worst, My Position was Maintenance Supervisor but without the salary and benefits that the position required

Management is a Micromanager

As an employee you are at the will of the Regional, at last minute your hours change. Or a holiday is canceled. No notice you have to work. No real encouragment. Just more work. No help. Communities are under staffed.Constantly being asked to do more give more. But stop NO O V E R T I M E‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Pros

It's a job

Cons

Health care changes every year

Great place to work but the pay is dismal

If you’re not afraid of working then you will succeed at Royal American. A lot of opportunities for advancement. The compensation is not optimum for the amount of work the properties entail. Also, the health insurance is expensive; not sure if that is a Royal American problem or the times in which we live. If you’re a person who thrives on receiving a pat on the back for your achievements then look elsewhere. Not very much morale building opportunities for anyone below a regional manager’s position. Corporate personnel have retreats and such but not the lower level staff. The work life balance is superbe as kong as you do what is required of you and don’t get behind in your duties. I loved that I was not micromanaged and had the ability and encouragement to run my property.

Pros

Work life balance, life long friendships were made, and support staff

Cons

Healthcare cost and incentives for non corporate staff

This company does not support their managers, they set you up for failure.

I had the worst experience ever working for a company. I have never worked for a company that allowed insubordination, unprofessionalism and reprimands the manager and not the staff.

Pros

Home office trains the staff very thoroughly.

Cons

No togetherness in the office and no support from upper management

Could be good but,

Company doesnt pay enough to get people to apply for jobs therefore you work understaffed and assume more duties for low pay. No holiday pay for PT employees. For $11 per hour there are way better jobs out there.

Pros

nice property manager

Cons

low pay and understaffed

Good company

It was a good company to work for. I was there for a short time but they seem to try to promote from within. I witnessed several coworkers receive promotions.

Great place at times but understaffed

For the most part good place to work....the inspections are over welming at time with out the proper help ..or availability to call professionals when needed ...once again over all not bad

Pros

Great pto time after 90 days

Cons

Always short handed....to much for 1 person

LOVE this company

This company really takes care of their employees. They have so much support and will have your back whenever you need it. They consider you to be family and welcome you with open arms from day 1. Zero drama. Just work and support.

Pros

Support divisions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal American Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Royal American Management, Inc.