Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
77Above average
4.2
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.:

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Employee Reviews

United States1,667 reviews
Found 1,667 reviews matching the search
The hardest part of the job is being away from your family. Your contract can last from 4 to 8 months. You don't get a day off. Food is free. There's crew party almost every week.
Pros
Free Food all the time.
Cons
Long hours, Small cabin for crew members, Slow Wi-Fi
Royal carribean, is known an international cruise ship passenge.. and also known in international staff all over the world. When you cruise on this ship. You can experience, a memorable journey and a lot of fan on board. And of course, the staff, they serve you a highly standard service, enjoyable, happy until end of you cruise.
I highly recommend Royal Carribean, they take care of their crew so much, in regards to compensation they are better than the other cruise line, Management is fair and very considerate, they will make your career grow, company benefits are great, you can also get big discount for your family to cruise using crew member discount. Hiring process and paperworks are easy.
Company that takes care of their employees..Nice work enviroment.. You can learn a lot.. No space for work private life balance.. You can meet people
Pros
great company culture
Um boa empresa para trabalhar e facil para promocao dependence de seu desempenho.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I worked for RCCL for nearly 4 years. I held different positions during this time, both in sales and as leadership. While the company as a whole has great values, it was difficult to keep pace with the demand for sales and better numbers.
At royal Caribbean cruise Ltd it is a grate company to work with . The severs and work guidelines is excellent etc. It also helps to educate the works in there every day life. But when It is time to get our salary it is always a problem sometime. Also some of the management or racism
Pros
Jobs severs amd guidelines excellent
Cons
Some of the management or racism
I think RCCL is a great company to work for 'cause it is always coming up w innovating ideas about re-inventing itself within the industry. People tend to be energetic. The only drawback I see because of its size, sometimes things become obsolete and it takes a while to get updated.
Pros
lots of freedom that empowers you to perform at your best.
Cons
Perhaps it takes too long to make changes within your department.
The best company to work in the cruise line industries
Great place to work, hard work but rewarding. Working shipboard requires you to work 7 days a week. The hours can be long but the benefits make it well worth the effort.
My current employer has been fantastic and I have enjoyed a very positive relationship with my manager and colleagues. Every day I have learned new things and enjoyed different different cultures.
Great company to work with. Highly recomended to everyone. Great team work. Excellent officials very sociable and treat every crew equally. Strong leadership.
Pros
Highly recommended
Cons
Royal Caribbean International Limited company was one of the best company in cruise line industry, they are giving good benefits, support and activities during work onboard ang especially they are giving a reasonable salary in every position they offer.
Es una empresa de muy alta diversidad étnica y se aprende a convivir y a sobrellevar los desafíos del trabajo en equipo.
Pros
Conocer el mundo al tiempo que ganas dinero
Cons
No hay días libres y pasas meses sin ver a tu familia
Every day was a typical day if someone dont know how to manage with the things going on,well i learned a lot of things there specially under pressure with huge amout of guest around 5k, Management was really helpful in any kind of aspect, Ship is like a home away from home, About hardest part i need to think because every thing will be simple in starting 1 or 2 months , well i enjoyed my job
Pros
free meals, and parties too.
Cons
working with team we had fun with work so cant say its long hours
Ma position me permet d'avoir un environnement de travail très agréable.
It was by far the richest experience. It allowed me to explore the world and meet a lot of people. They gave me a lot of opportunities to apply for different tasks and jobs. Very fast-paced enviroment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with a lot of different needs and personalities but that was also the best part! Because it was really challenging and made me learn a lot.
i love my job because everyone share the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. This truly created a family environment where everybody is there for each other.
Muito trabalho, mas também boa vida social e sitios maravilhosos para conhecer.
Dias largos de trabajo,gran experiencia en la parte cultutal ya que te da la oportunida de relacionarde con culturas de td el mundo,ademas de opcion de crecimiento personal dentro de la empresa.
It gives you the chance to travel, and meet amazing people. It is working in a stressful environment but collegues help to have a smooth transition, you work every day and contracts can vary from 5 to 9 months.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.