Royal Flush Havanese Employee Reviews

Quick paced job for quick paced oriented person
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 8, 2018
Working at Royal flush can be a great experience for the right person. If you are able to work quickly while paying attention to detail, keeping everything clean and of course having the best interest at heart for the dogs, then you're golden! It is work, but the pay is very fair and you get to spend time, take care of and get to know all the dogs :-). I would recommend this job to someone I knew wasn't afraid of sweating and loves dogs.
Pros
Dogs, pay
Cons
can be stressful at times
Horrid Micromanaging
Kennel Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 29, 2018
The actual manager on premises was awesome, love her and miss her, the main manager who works out of RI is an absolute nightmare. Dog were not getting what they needed, people were walking out and and doing no-shows because of her. The hold job sucked except the dogs, love them and miss them terribly.
Pros
Love the dogs
Cons
Split shifts, slow raises, being called in on your day off, not getting a day off
They have you come in to train no pay no intention to hire you.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 8, 2018
It's a modern day puppy mill. Beware they will have you come in for training and not pay you make it sound like they are going to hire you with no intention to. They are understaffed the one employee that was there is supposed to train you but they don't have time because they have so much to do. They don't even have the decency to tell you if you have the job or not.
Pros
Clean dogs are not caged.
Cons
Very poor management. Dogs don't get to go outside.
Amazing job
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, RIOctober 31, 2017
We work together as an amazing team, like family! The pups are absolutely amazing and I love being a part of them growing. The work can be a bit labor intensive but it's great to be apart of such a great company and ensuring that everything is clean to help raise these amazing pups. My favorite part is being able to sit down with the doggy parents (adults dogs) and play!
Pros
Great team, working with dogs!
Cons
Can be labor intensive
Loved to work there
Dog Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, RIJune 16, 2017
I got appreciated two times for the job well done. I have worked with the best guys in this company. It has healthy and helpful bunch of colleagues. You can jump on to anyone for help and you won't be disappointed.
Pros
A healthy and helpful bunch of Colleague
A company that has good working environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, RIMay 29, 2017
One of my friend have worked their and found this company good to work. Working hours are very good. Co-workers are very supportive. Management is good and always ready to support if needed.
Pros
Good working environment, Job stability, Good work life balance.
terrible
Dog Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, RINovember 29, 2016
I have never had a job that made me physically sick until i worked here. the training was extremely poor and after one night i was left alone to do everything myself. you have to take care of the owners actual pets aswell as the breeding ones. you have to run up and down stairs, continuously switch shoes to used, worn out crocs with no grip, and also only have approximatley 4 hours to do many many objectives. they only have one person working at a time, you never directly see or speak to the owner, and no one will ever cover a shift because theres only two workers total. there are over 20 dogs crammed into small over crowded metal cat cages you would find in the cat section of a rescue with three dogs in each. the run you put them in outside freezes in the winter when you start to clean it so its practically pointless as well as having to sit there for sometimes nearly an hour in below freezing weather waiting for the dogs to finish tying. also the puppy room is heated to 90 degrees year round, mix that with the cleaning chemicals and it is not a good mix. i have never been so physically ill from a job before until here. do not work for them. you will regret it.
Pros
puppies
Cons
no breaks, crocs, poor work environment, extreme heat, poor management, unfriendly dogs and crowded cages, not enough time to do everyhing they want, little to no instructions
Official response from Royal Flush Havanese
October 31, 2017

Dogs are not crated, instead they live in suites where they can socialize and play daily. Puppy room is kept at 82 degrees to keep young puppies bodies regulated to prevent death from a shivering. The chemical you clean with is Chlorehexidine and is non-toxic to people and our dogs. Night shift is approximately 6 hours. Our staff is like a family, always working together (just see the reviews above!). You are trained and then given a manual (step-by-step instructions) as well as are in constant communication via phone and text with your supervisor. All our dogs are amazing healthy and socialized. This job requires dedication as you are working with living animals, our babies. If you can not be responsible and dependable you will not be able to work here, will lose you job and then leave a negative response full of lies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Flush Havanese. Our community is ready to answer.

Royal Flush Havanese Reviews by Location