Royce Too

Royce Too Employee Reviews

There for short time
Due to the company moving from NYC to North Carolina I was here a short time to give an accurate assessment. Was fairly positive but noticed high turnover.
Great
My day consists of going to the bins filling them up with the proper socks and making sure the pickers didn't run out also using the electronic gun to load everything. I liked the job everyone was friendly we had meetings 2 or 3 times a week to talk about progress and also areas we were lacking in I really enjoyed working there
Pros
Easy work nice work place
Cons
Dusty
A great place to work
If you treat your people well and have a good mix of employees anything is possible.

Royce was a great place to work. I wish they had stayed in NY!
Pros
Great people, ability to learn different aspects of the business, caring and dedicated management
Cons
Salary for long time employees / Moved to NC
Work day would consist of either 8,10 or 12 hour days. Days seemed long but with plenty of work the days went by fast. Always on your toes at this company there is always a lot to do in a timely manner. A lot of things learned in this company with hand scanners, pc, etc co- workers were great to work with as well with some laughter while doing work seemed to get the day to go by faster.
Enjoyed working in customer service
Really enjoyed what I did in customer service, helping customers with getting their orders in a timely manner and working with sales to make sure the orders were entered correctly.
Pros
Money and working with customers and employees
Cons
Job was not stable, too many layoffs
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royce Too. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6