RPh on the Go
Coronavirus update

RPh on the Go Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews
Good feedback, great people
I had a great manager placing me who would encourage me and i knew that each time he called the placement would be somewhere that i was needed and would be respected and treated well. They really care for their employees and i would recommend this for anyone looking for more flexibility in their work schedule.
Variety of work locations
You have the option to work at a variety of locations with Rph on the Go. You will be working in either Arizona or New Mexico with IHS. I had the opportunity to work at the Tohono O ‘ Odham Indian Reservation south of Tucson at Sells,AZ. The Sonoran desert is the most amazing desert I have ever seen.
Great Assignments
Recruiters really work with you on getting the right assignment. As for work, each place & team member have unique contributions to make you better at completing tasks on hand & achieving goals.
Stressful Management
If you don't mind the stress from an overbearing supervisor, then it may be a good fit. Workload is manageable and easy to learn. Usually small pharmacies with a couple employees are represented by this Agency.
Good company to work for
They made me feel valued because they always tried to negotiate the best deal for their pharmacists. They were willing to negotiate with me and they listened to my concerns.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Awesome
Great company to work for!
Flexible schedules, you pick where/when you want to work .

There is a great support system from management . Constant contact to find out how you are doing and making sure everything is going ok with the job you are on.
Rph on the Go
I loved working for Rph on the go and have worked for them for years. I have worked both interim, full time and add on jobs for this company. I enjoyed the variety of work experiences provided for me to keep abreast of all areas of pharmacy.
Some negative remarks:

I loved my contract specialist but he was

let go from this company. Pay was lower.
Ok
Ok, a good place to work. Varied places to work, in various locations. Interesting assignments utilizing different protocols. Resulting in good learning experiences.
Pros
None average
Cons
None average
Options of work locations
Various assignments allowed me to grow as a person and pharmacist. Flexible schedule and I could choose which assignments to take or not to take. It was a good experience
Contract position
Contract position so you pretty much can make out your own work schedule. Overall, a good company to work for, no complaints at all. I recommend this company.
Excellent Management
Very good management system. Took care of their employees and their needs on time. Very well knowledge people to work with and great experience to for growth of my career
Flexible hours
I like working for this company. Having the option to work on a certain day or at a place is definitely a plus. Would like more opportunity in retail hours vs hospital settings.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not as many retail as hospital hours
Very nice contracts
Rph on the go, i would recommend to any pharm tech that looking for flexibility in their pharm techs life style. I enjoy the different locations, you have the opportunity to network.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Need longer contracts
A good temp company to work for
This temp to hire company actually worked hard getting you hired on as a perm at the contracted company unlike much other places. The company I was placed in was not that great though.
Pros
Less working as a contractor
Cons
too few contracts
Contract Pharmacist
I loved working for the company. I had the opportunity to work in various hospital based pharmacy settings including Medical ICU, Pediatric ICU, and Pharmacy Sterile Products Clean Room.
Pros
Opportunity for travel, wide variety of experience gained
Cons
Always learning a new facilitied policies/procedures
productive
All expenses covered
well opportunities for learning

sometimes travel and live far away from home

can be very difficult

The atmosphere inside this company can be very relaxing
this is a employment agency
they found me a lot of jobs - mostly in Target Pharmacies. They paid well and offered some benefits, which I did not need. Always paid mileage after the first 30.
Pros
If you are a hospital pharmacist You can get lots of offers
Cons
Not that many retail pharmacy jobs any more.
great company, need more hours
Nice agency to work for with good assignments. Wish more work was available in region.

Good working environment, but not enough hours or other assignments in this area of the state.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough hours or assignments
very few per diem assignments
Per Diem was good when Target was a client, lots of referrals, since CVS bought them out, ZERO referrals in over a year, I have no full time job available unllimited
Pros
good to travel and work different places and met new people
Cons
Limited work available per diem, mainly job placement agency
fun
It was an agency and only work there somethimes at diffrent stores like walmart. the administration was very good and always call with new assignment. i love the company
Pros
fun
Cons
N/a
They provide excellent placement for travelling Pharmacist
RPh on the Go is a Temp Agency. They have sent me out on assignment when ever they need me once I am a good fit for a job. They do screenings and background checks before assignments
Pros
They will pay for milage
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPh on the Go. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2