RPM Employee Reviews

If you are a self starter this is your job
ano (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 9, 2019
No one knows what is going on most of the time. If you need something you’re on your own. And the customers are usually out of the loop on everything.
A great work place
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYJune 25, 2019
Of all the jobs i had this is by far the best. The people are really nice and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable doing your job.
Rpm
Making retainer walls (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 2, 2019
This job had no shade hard working job built charecter not everyone who applyed woukd make it for a month but good pay but you woukd get worked no one got payed more than others unles you was a supervisor or ceo
I enjoy it
Delivery Driver (class B) (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAApril 29, 2019
Operation is a rag tag team of dedicated & hard working people with a dash of friendliness. Work is straight to the point, for the most part consistent. Hours vary but usually more than 8 hours.
Pros
Hours, pay, benefits, & work environment.
Cons
Overtime pay after 60 hours in a week.
RPM was a great company to work for
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tigard, OR/ Eugene orApril 24, 2019
RPM was a great company to work for. I have grown a lot and gained many different skills when it comes to sales, marketing, and management in a team building structure.
Pros
Great company for learning how to manage a sale from start to finish.
Cons
Dealing with car dealers, and getting them to commit to sales events over the phone can be challenging sometimes
Fun and fast-paced
Devivery driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2019
I enjoyed working there. All drivers were contract workers, or as I like to say, 1099 workers. 1099 is the tax form for contract workers.

Would have been ideal to use company cars. Using my own vehicle...put 400,000 miles on my vehicle in the time I worked there. Of 9/11 had never hit, I wouldn't have worked there much longer anyway. My vehicle was too tired.
Cons
Too much wear and tear on own vehicle
Rpm is a good place to work it’s just bad management there. A manager can tell you to do something then a different manager will come and tell you som
Putting small parts in to a machine (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 4, 2019
My opinion about rpm is I would never go back to work ,there cause there’s a lot of confusion going on and I can work great by myself and with others.
Pros
Lunch break was horrible break room look so bad you got to enjoy your lunch outside
Cons
Can do better
part time driver
DRIVER - Part time delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAJanuary 12, 2019
part time driver on day shift and did side work as needed by management. Such as folding boxes, making pizza, stocking sauces, sweeping & mopping and delivered pizzas to customers
Pros
discount on food
Cons
work every weekend
Payed hour/ A lot of waiting.
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Essex, MDDecember 21, 2018
Just pier work. Not hard at all. did about 3 runs a day Monday-Friday. Spend most of the day waiting on crane to load your container. They do have some advancement options but its just longer drive time.
Pros
Slow pace
Cons
Boring and not eventful
it is fast but easy going
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXNovember 14, 2018
you learn how to work at a fast pace how to interact with new people and how to properly package an item safely for shipping. As a worker you must receive the item being shipped inspect for any and all damage, repair what you are able to, and write what isn't. After you must remove all telling sticker and place new ones on. Finally, you must wrap the package to a pallet and reship it.
Horrible place to work if you want a life outside of work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIAugust 23, 2018
The culture is fun but you will have zero work /life balance. Management threatens employees regularly and because there is no HR employees have no recourse for the way they are treated. This company is extremely political and cutthroat. There have been multiple sales reps who have been brought in to build accounts, only to be fired once the accounts are up and running.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Hours worked, No time off, Raises are never given
Productive and fun place to work
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 16, 2018
Dominos is a productive fun place to work, employees are easy for me to get along with. Training was easy to do. Managers are easy to get along with too.
Pros
Fun and productive
Cons
No breaks
Great Managerial Support
Resident Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 28, 2018
A typical work day is fast-paced with guest walk-ins, phones, and data entry. Must have a positive can-do attitude. The supervisors lead by example and are great to work with.
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJune 22, 2018
Would not want to work at this job because of the involvement of the manager and other higher ups was not treated Farley by the ceo of the company would not work there again
gained experience
Auto dismantler (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 30, 2018
A poor place to work with no type of incentive or chance to advance. But wiroking in a junkyard what can you expect? It was a job and at the time I need one and they put me to work for that I am grateful.
Cons
poor pay
I've had over 10 jobs, this is the most hostile work enviorment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 3, 2018
Come to work. Hear this obese mango who grew a head and legs and developed a shrill voice say stand and demand!!
Learned what I won't tolerate being treated like a female dog.
Management, they get up every morning, take a 4 by 4 and shove it up their butt before they drive to work. Then yelp like dying dogs to anyone with a question. Treat you like you're less than dirt and they're GOD. The culture as taught in training sounds amazing but you quickly learn, they really mean shut up and beg for your job.
Hardest part, not punching management in the face every time they talk down to you.
Most enjoyable part, training-easy.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
you don't ever want to go to work
Good times while we worked
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Management made it easy to do our job, never felt like i was rushed nor pushed to do a project! Team lead, project lead and project manager always had everything ready for us to get started with our day, never had one waiting for answers when problems were presented. Always gave us a helping hand when needed even if it meant putting in some elbow grease.
Cons
Sold the company
what i learned
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCDecember 10, 2017
I learned a new way to work and a way to work at a faster pace. I learned about wood finishing products that I had never knew about before. I also learned how to assemble kits.
small family owned company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GAAugust 8, 2017
The job is great, pay is limited, no advancement because this is a small family owned business, no benefits , the people you work with are great and the clients are good.
Pros
easy schedule
Cons
no advancement
difficult management
Filter Agent (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJuly 20, 2017
the manager was difficult to work, there is not much else to say, the management seemed harsh to me as they seemed to deal with some employees with more compassion than others