RQA, Inc

Working at RQA, Inc: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

flexibility of hours

its fairly easy job, you need basic computer and smartphone skills. must have a smartphone! the hardest part is how some employees of stores you visit dont like you or want you there.

Employees are nice for the most part; the job is flexible

Listen to the reviews: nepotism, favoritism, and lack of diverse environment. These are all true. Project Managers are extremely disorganized. The place lacks professionalism as well. Read the reviews and really consider.

Pros

Free products

Cons

Nepotism, favoritism, lack of diversity

RQA, Inc insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things

Family Owned & Ran

Owners are fair, but lots of family worked there so opportunity to move positions was limited and often ideas fell on deaf ears. Lots of promises were given, few actually happened from a personal growth standpoint.

Great extra money

Have been a contractor for 6 plus years, this is not a job to depend on paying bills because the jobs are very sporadic.great pay for your time and effort and management have always been great!!!!you may only get a job 4 or 5 times a year and that’s if you beat somebody else to them... not a bad side gig

Pros

Pay

Cons

Not enough jobs

Nice side job but that's it

Being a field rep with RQA is a way to make a few extra bucks and maybe have some fun driving to different places in your local area, but that's it. This isn't a career, just independent contractor work that presents itself when a project comes up, which is not that often! Even when a project does come up, it is often taken by someone else right away. You'll have to use your own vehicle to travel around to different sites. And you are totally out there on your own to pick up products or verify their removal or whatever, although I guess you can give the company a call at their Illinois location. The project instructions usually are pretty straightforward though and even kind of fun. So if you're looking for a way to make some pocket money in a very autonomous fashion, I would recommend this. You get something like $12 or $15/hr plus 30 cents per mile. Just don't expect to make a living or career out of it. One other thing I caution is that retail managers can be kind of uptight when you come to pickup or check on their merchandise, esp if they're busy, sometimes wondering if you're legit or not and other times thinking you're a nuisance regardless. So just try to prepare a 15 second intro or whatever to make the process more seamless.

Pros

Autonomy, get to see the sights, work on organizational and executive skills

Cons

Not a career, very erratic work availability, not always easy to fix something if things go awry with a store manager. No benefits of course, you're a 1099-Misc worker.

Flexible and family oriented

I liked worked there and felt like family. There was no career growth as far as promotions and increased pay. Bonuses were rare, and there was a too much family at times. IT was terrible with very little support.

Upper level management was great to work for.

This company was great to work for. I thoroughly enjoyed my job and responsibilities. Honestly, I cannot think of one negative aspect of what my responsibilities entailed.

Pros

Helping companies establish and/or maintain their product safety programs

Cons

I can't think of any.

Enjoyed the tasks they assigned me

Great company to work for, however recently it has been extremely slow hopefully it will pick up soon so I can do a little Christmas shopping for my grandchildren and children.

Pros

flexible schedule, and no supervision required

Cons

confusion with the changing of shipping returns

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RQA, Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RQA, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits