RR Donnelley
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from RR Donnelley:

RR Donnelley Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Working in RR Donnelly Financial Solution is big opportunity and I get a chance to develop my professional skill.

Working in human resources was a great experience.

Management was great.

Co-workers were also great.

I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Retyping quotes and making sure the person had done the math correctly. All quotes were left till the end of the day then you had to scramble to make sure everything went out by COB. Sale would call in for you to make their arrangements and then change it 2 hours before they were to leave and get mad when they didn't get a window seat. Look at their quotes from a phone and not understanding whey the page breaks do not match!
Pros
Free lunch if you were the one to setup the catering
Cons
too many
Work is either hit or miss. We are just a team of 4 people. I enjoy working with the attorneys we work for at Freddie Mac. The hours are great and the commute isn't that bad.
Pros
Don't have to pay for parking.
Cons
Work is sporatic, somedays lots of work others not.
Performed Final Review of the Financial Statements and be able to interpret with XBRL language to meet SEC regulations and GAAP accounting standards.
The dead line and work pressure required during the 10K, 10Q filing, analyst must be able to find appropriate tags to match with source document to created taxonomy financial statements include face financial statements, all disclosures/schedules.

Analyst exposes with financial statements as daily basis, with the solid understanding of SEC regulations and accounting knowledge/skills to provide interactive data formats.

Projects/Task can be assigned as self-directed and team-orientated, successfully interact with teams and research skills are the priority.
Pros
Free Coffee and Free meals during peak-season with overtime
Cons
short-break, stressful, pressure
All you do is work and never have a life. You work 2nd and 3rd shift. Management just cares about cutting cost and don't care so much about customer service, they rather let offshore do everything.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RR Donnelley?