RSI Employee Reviews

Job a job
Builder (Former Employee) –  Hamlet, NCJuly 10, 2018
Was great at the top but was very, very hot and when it was cold it was very cold .Was a very great experience to learn how to build cabinets and to use drilled
This company was out of integrity
California Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2018
I built a huge account base. They locked me out of my computer to steal all the accounts so they could let me go and not pay me. I have never been so mistreated for my work. I wasn't the only employee that did this to.
Pros
I learned how unscrupulous this company was.
Cons
Working for them.
Fun place to work at but I was only temporary
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 5, 2018
Wish they could've kept me but I was only working through an agency. The working environment was good for me because I only work down the street besides the fact that I was only temporary everything else was a good experience for me
Pros
It's close by to my olace
Cons
Only temporary
I Sell and do Great work and create great earnings
Consistently in Top 3 Sales Reps (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMay 25, 2018
I Sell and do Great work and create great earnings. However, this form tells me that my response does not meet guidelines. Great illustration of non-common sense. computer form.
Pros
I Sell and do Great work and create great earnings
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNApril 11, 2018
Great please to work. If your full time you get your hrs. If your part time your not garenteed hrs. A little under organized at some houses. But over all great place to work.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Pay not great
Lot of work
Forklift Driver/ Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 2, 2018
When I get here I set up two rolls, depending on the wood size thickness I do a set up for that’s pretty much the hole day. Management is alright depends what department you work for
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 20, 2018
Good place if your hands on and like building things, and job site locations always very so your pretty much on the road depending on where they send you.
roll off driver
Driver/Roll (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLMarch 18, 2018
good job.. roll off driver. Loaded and dumped dumpsters, and delivered them to various construction sites. Overall it was a good job. Many opportunities.
Fun and skilled and consistent
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMarch 14, 2018
The work is complicated when u first start. Ur goin to be kinda slow at it first but one u get the hang of it and all. It's easier to do. The ppl there are friendly and there's not so much drama there. It's very fast past and the job will keep u busy
Great job!!!
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 29, 2018
This was absolutely, positively the best job I ever had. The people were fantastic, the manager were fantastic the pets were terrific. I cried the day I left and miss it to this day.
Pros
Great people benefits, perks
Cons
Very cut throat with very poor management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCJanuary 22, 2018
RSI allows Aerotek to hire temps for their company, but the problem with that is Aerotek mainly hires Hispanic/Mexicans & most of them cant understand English. How can you work with people when they cant even understand what you're saying. They treat their employees like trash, they domt allow for sick days & fire people for just beimg out sick even if its the flu. They treat their employees like numbers & statics rather then human beings who mean something to the company. They dont put you in one permanent position they constantly move you around. They only give you a week to learn your job & after that if you still havent gotten the hang of it, instead of moving you somewhere else they fire you. They literally told someone they were firing them because they were white & fired someone else bc of an incident that they didnt even know what it was & the supervisors domt do the firing their workers do. They are very unprofessional, domt communicate with employees well, domt give them enough time to learn the job, & fired someone for taking too long in the bathroom because They were sick. Not a company I would recommend workimg for or through.
Easy job
Forklift and Pallet Jack Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCJanuary 12, 2018
i was a pallet jack driver and forklift driver picking orders off a sheet and wrapping and stacking pallets and overall good work place and its at your own pace
Pros
Pay
Cons
the hours
Just a fast pase wrok environment
wharehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCJanuary 10, 2018
This is a company that you have to make production.It is a very fast pace environment and making production is manantory. The pay is ok for the job you do.
we have any fun time
Pump Operator and driving tractor and trailer (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJanuary 8, 2018
they were unsafe to work for people get hurt there there was no communication there with supervisors. we would work on equipment and trucks and make sure all computers are working correctly
Pros
take your own lunch
Cons
short breaks
descent job
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCDecember 27, 2017
RSI is rewarding within itself. You get to help individuals and it feels great! Sometimes the job can be stressful and because it is a nonprofit company there is not much room for raises
Pros
get to create new relationships and get involved
Cons
stressful
Line Stocker
Line Stocker (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCNovember 12, 2017
Job was very fast paced but the hours were good. Security on the work site are top notch. Job was very laid back. Heavy lifting was required for this job.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Supervision of new hires
Hard on new employees
Stock picker (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCNovember 6, 2017
I did not like the hours I was working, and the pay was too low for the work that was required. Also, they promise you a $1000 sign on bonus after 90 days, but most of the time they let you go before you reach that point.
Pros
Easy to get on
Cons
Low pay, bad hours
Fast paced enviorment with constant changes.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCNovember 5, 2017
A typical day at RSI consisted of being behind the eight ball always having to play catch up just to meet production needs. They didn't always have the best planning or scheduling. The work enviornment was steady but very dishonest and misleading ( No room for job advancement). If your looking for constant work and secured employment were you just concern about a pay check for the week and not a long term career I recommend RSI. Some team leaders do recognize hard work and good team work skills but far as company appreciation that's a different story.
Pros
steady work
Cons
never knew your forecast for the day or week.
na
Records Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 27, 2017
temp assignment, working on the lawsuit fen fen, reviewing medical records and input data into computers. decent job, decent pay. interesting job, hated it when it ended
Fun workplace
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCSeptember 27, 2017
It is very hot and fast paced. You have to be on your toes there they don't play. You get three breaks and s lunch though, you'll need it working there its stank in there has bugs.you have to have a strong stomach to work there.