It probobly sucks.
They're ranked at #5 overall which means they're #1 after the Big-4 Firms.
OC office is filled with top-notch folks. I think they're on track to meet their strategic objectives. Wouldn't be surprised if they give the Big 4 a run for their money.
The expectations are not realistic.
Positive but could give better feedback and support to employees
- How often do raises occur at RSM?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RSM?5 people answered
- What is RSM sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the employee dress code?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at RSM?4 people answered
- If you were to leave RSM, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RSM?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at RSM?4 people answered
- As a new employee, how long do you have to wait for health insurance to kick in?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RSM?4 people answered