RSU 57 Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
1.8Job Security & Advancement
Not a great place to work.
Staff (Former Employee) –  Waterboro, MEJuly 13, 2018
All management is concerned about is cutting money from hard workers and applying it to unnecessary things. A lot of taxpayers money being wasted. They play favouritism when hiring instead of looking at qualified people so they can pay them less. The townspeople need to get more educated on what they are spending money on and what jobs they are creating.

Workers are always treated like they are stealing from the company. Always on camera and no trust at all.
Pros
workers
Cons
management
Support
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Waterboro, MEFebruary 27, 2018
Awesome, supportive environment to interact with students. Utterly impossible administration very hostile us and them attitude. Cavilier disregard for responsible budget planning.
work day
ED Technician (Current Employee) –  Lyman, MESeptember 11, 2017
I would get to school before students, get students off bus, I was a 1:1 so I followed the students schedule, helped the teacher when I could. I did not get a very good orientation , but everyone was great at helping me and answering my questions. the best part was having the snowdays off and vacations.
Pros
snow days off
Cons
not enough pay
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Waterboro, MENovember 21, 2016
Average working environment with average to under average management people running things - average to under average people in administration who are mostly, seemingly interested in keeping their own positions.
Pros
Average
Cons
Average
Subsitute Teaching is Awesome!
Subsitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Waterboro, MEDecember 4, 2014
Overall, a very good company to work. This is an on-call position and you do have the right to say "No" if needed. I enjoy stepping in each classroom or school and working with students of all grade levels. It is a great place to have lots of interaction and fun with each individual.
Pros
Being recommended by a teacher
Cons
Calls at 5:00am in the morning