RTO National Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Small Company with Big Ideas
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 2, 2018
Relaxed working environment with opportunities for collaboration within and outside your department. Top notch leadership team comprised of industry veterans as well as experts from other fields. We invest in our associates and conduct ourselves in accordance to RTO National’s Vision and Values: Integrity, Candor, Respect, Creativity, and Accountability. Through these Values we deliver on our Vision of “Success made Simple” to ourselves, our dealers, our customers, and our communities.
Pros
Great pay structure with opportunity to advance
Cons
No 401k
Independent work atmosphere
Outside Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 15, 2018
Job was fun and got to interact with many people. Lot of travel and nights away from home. Very little time to follow up on paperwork because of travel and expectation of doing follow up after normal business hours. Great product to market.
Pros
Set own schedule
Cons
Healthcare, time off.
Fast-paced, expanding company where associates have a voice
Sales and Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 26, 2017
RTO National is a fast-paced organization that's small enough to be nimble and react real-time to market conditions. Associates play an active role in the company's culture and an entrepreneurial spirit is present throughout the ranks. New recs are being approved left and right as we scale up team members based out of Greenville, SC.
Pros
Direct access to execs, direct impact in shaping multi billion dollar industry
Cons
No 401k plan, no stock plan (privately held)
Official response from RTO National
March 5, 2018

Greenville is a very competitive marketplace and it's nice to see a locally-grown company continue to expand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RTO National. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3