Ruby Tuesday
65Average

Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search with 19 related reviews.
Terrible establishment with unprofessional management
A typical day for me was receiving complaints daily regarding the food quality, my co-workers were young and unprofessional along with the General Manager. The hardest part about the job was trying to bring buisness back but most customers who came in were regulars and always had something bad to say about the quality of our food and lost buisness drastically which is why it closed down. Also, working for a General Manager that knowingly did not like you and wanted to fire you was difficult although I never had a problem with her until I saw and heard that. She would send my co-workers text messages about how much she hated me and wanted me gone but had no reason work wise to fire me, she also drank with employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to the regulars and new guests when I bartended and also some of the employees.
Pros
more bartending experience
Cons
unprofessional and all around bad work place
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Related reviews
19 reviews close to Ashburn, VA
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K
1.5K
1.3K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.
Ruby Tuesday Reviews by Job Title