Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews in Fayetteville, NC

Found 35 reviews matching the search See all 4,424 reviews
Busy restaurant, good money can be made
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 18, 2019
I liked working there. I likedy co-workers and my managers. I enjoy taking care of the guests and the money I made. My managers had an open door policy. I had no trouble getting days off I needed.
Pros
Discount food for employees
Cons
Almost no breaks
Productive work place!
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 5, 2019
A typical day at Ruby Tuesday would just consider great and take care of customers while pushing up sales. Depending on the day, weather and time there is no guarantee that the day will be fast paced or slow.
Pros
Food discounts
Cons
No break room or break times.
Good family atmosphere
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 23, 2019
Loved my managing job at Ruby Tuesday's however there were times that I did not feel that the upper management had the company's best interest as much as I did.
Great place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 14, 2018
Great people and great place I would go back if I had to go back everyone was great to work with I have no complaints at all about anyone I had chance to work with
It was a wonderful place to work at towards the end of my 20's
Server (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 16, 2018
Working at Ruby Tuesday's as a server was a wonderful job. It was located less then 7 miles from my house so the travel to get to work and back as not that bad. The menu was amazing and always fun to order something on the side. The cooks who I worked with had their own style about how they produced things. I found it rather fascinating. In terms of serving there though the typical work night would progress pretty quickly. Once you started serving and getting a few tables in the hours go by like no time at all. Then next thing you know your just cleaning up your section at the end of the night making sure that everything is ready for tomorrow.
Pros
Great menu items, fun people to work with
Cons
not have the best guests at times.
Fast working pace job
Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 18, 2018
Ruby Tuesday’s has a lot of great people there, I personally thought the money want good enough for me. It was hard to give off a good impression and not get paid. Servers did not get paid by the hour, only tips. Being at work for 5 hours and only coming home with 12 dollars is frustrating.
Pros
Cool people, discounts on food
Cons
Stressful managers
server
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 25, 2018
At the location i was the business was very slow. Some days are a hit or miss. Made more money on dinner shift than lunch shift. Guest tipped better on dinner meals. Can always go home with daily cash.
it sucked working there
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 23, 2018
it sucked working there. it was dead all the time, the people i worked with were ghetto and annoying as were the managers. now im over filling out these dumb reviews.
It was fun
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 11, 2018
It was good working there, it was just very hectic on some day and didn’t get busy enough to have everyone work there, need more business and a remodel.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
No business
Decent place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 5, 2018
Not a bad place to work it would be considered a true college job, I was able to orchestrate my own work schedule while I was in college. Definitely helped me survive my time in school.
Upper management does not care about employees
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 5, 2017
No communication, management is not interested in growing or developing people, they care more about making money than customer service. Not Recommend
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours, low pay, no credit for job well done
Productive work place
Server and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 18, 2017
I enjoyed working a Ruby Tuesday. The Managers and workers was very helpful. Gave great experience of customer services, I would most definitely work at Ruby Tuesday again.
upscale restuarant with laid back mature customers
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 28, 2017
restuarant is for older more mature crowd, laid back dining for like dates, wonderful food,decore is pretty, management works with you, easy to change shifts if available, professional look environment
Pros
good food, laid back customers
Cons
no paid sick days
Fun work place
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 6, 2017
Working here taught me a lot in people skills, management skills (from observation) and life skills. I also loved everyone I worked with, they were the kindest people you'd ever meet.
I loved working here ande meeting new people.
Host (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2016
A typical day at work was me organizing the menus and preparing the beverages. I learned how to accept everybody during their different attitudes. The management was ok, we had 4 different managers. My co-workers were awesome, they were patient with me when I first got hired. There wasn't a hard part about this job. The part I enjoyed most was meeting the different guest from all over the world.
Pros
The Pro was being able to have my own space. Also, setting the atmosphere at the front of the restaurant.
Cons
The Con was not being allowed to explore the different positons.
Depends on your Location!
AL - Host, Server, Bartender (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 24, 2016
Great place to serve and bartend, you just have to be in the right location. In a slower town, you spend a lot of time sitting, but in a town with more people its busy and you can really show em what you got!
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
Hours wages
Lone Star was great
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 9, 2016
I loved the people i worked for at Lone star. I spent tens years there and enjoyed the experience. I learned a lot about managing staff and managers.
Family oriented environment, laid back management
Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 6, 2016
I worked a Ruby Tuesday for a couple months. I enjoyed my time here because I met a lot of new people and it didn't feel like an actual job because of how much fun I was able to have with my co-workers and guests.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
No benefits, short shifts
Great part time job
Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 9, 2015
Serving is really simple task, that was the best part about the job getting to know customers and having repeat customer come back and know your name. The other good part of the job was working with my coworkers to become a team, even though sometime we would all have our bad days most days we would work as a team to keep the restaurant running. Store management was not the best but the upper level managers who were district and regional were great they listen to our concerns and gave great advice. I had fun it was quick and easy money while in college.
Pros
great money
Cons
management
server
Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 23, 2015
I didn't work there to long but I enjoyed what I did.
Its a restaurant so it dealt with all the restaurant type stuff.
If it were a busier place I would have stayed longer
Pros
good food
Cons
not a busy place, low tips

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.3K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.

Powered by Comparably