Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Ruby Tuesdays
Shift Leader/Bar Tender (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALNovember 4, 2013
While I enjoyed my job initially, after the company chose to close one store and I was relocated to another in the same town, I began to resent it. Favoritism was the driving force behind job security and and sort of advancement. The store is currently under new management and, I hope, a better work environment.

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Environment
FOH Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNApril 19, 2018
I enjoyed working for Ruby Tuesday. I left because there was no room for advancement. I would recommend this company to friends and family.
My brother is an AGM with Ruby Tuesday and he started out 7 years ago as a server.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Only be a waitress/waiter if you can take a lot of stress
Server (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 18, 2018
Of course, I served people. And serving is extremely difficult. A normal waitress has about 4-5 tables that she needs to pay attention to. And the hostesses won't tell you someone has been seated you just always have to keep an eye out for your section. I served food,apps, and drinks.. After a table left I had to clean and set it up again for the next customers. After we're cut for our shift, we do about an hour of sidework.
Pros
Tips were alright
Cons
No breaks, if you had to go to the bathroom oh well you can't cause no one will watch your table, 2 hours of sidework after you stopped serving tables

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight