Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Productive place to work and fast paced, coworkers are very friendly
Server/host (Former Employee) –  New Freedom, PAJune 6, 2019
Ruby Tuesday's is a productive place to work and the management is very lenient, and the guests are very friendly. We get a 50% discount on food, and when we are training someone we get free food. The hours are also very flexible.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Short breaks

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

My Personal Experience
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAJuly 22, 2019
I liked working at Ruby’s, but what changed my mindset was the management and how they handle certain situations. We had 3 or 4 different managers, and they would not be on the same page with policies and scheduling. When we got busy out of nowhere one night, I was yelled at for “doing something wrong”. The manager usually takes over or assists people who are overwhelmed, and this manager yelled at me for just doing my job which overwhelmed me even more. From that point on, I didn’t feel good coming to work. Fear I might get yelled at work doing something “wrong”.
No good
Dishwasher/cook (Former Employee) –  Brewer, MEJuly 22, 2019
Ruby Tuesdays is not a good job to have, the management there lacks any management skills. The hours are very bad, they do not let you learn anything new. The management is more based on if they like you or not. To much favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.3K
31.2K

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight