Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Great Place to work
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 3, 2016
I have been with the company for 16 years. I have held every position within the company ranging from FOH and BOH hourly employee to salaried manager. The flexibility of the hourly position has allowed me to stay at home with my children. I have worked at numerous locations, including 4 different states. The management and staff at this particular location is phenomenal. The company as a whole is very consistent, encourages teamwork, empowers their employees and is a very enjoyable place to work.

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Know your worth
Shift Leader/ Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 23, 2019
The great part about working at Ruby Tuesday's was the scheduling flexibility. However when I was there we where undergoing changes in management and people were not being held accountable for showing up late or calling out constantly. I worked 6 days a week for months at a time and the money was great, however, after only making 10.50 per hour and doing some of the managements jobs (some of which legally I wasn't supposed to do) When I asked for a raise I was lied to about the process and wasn't payed for the money I had earned and was promised. I was over exerting myself and wasn't being compensated for it in a toxic environment with fickle management. I began to take work home with me. I decided after 6 months of waiting for a raise for my work that even if they payed me I would still have to deal with the same foolishness and lack of integrity. I decided it was time to move on. Money doesn't equate to peace of mind.
Pros
Easy work compared to other food service places in our area.
Cons
They don't want to pay you for your work and the bad apples aren't held accountable.
Love the food!
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 23, 2019
Staff was ok had great leaders!
Pay wan't the best,but it was every tuesday, which was nice to have instead of on fridays like any other job.
Great staff as well. Great vibes to be around for work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.4K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.

Powered by Comparably