Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

There were some busy/stressful moments but overall my time at Ruby Tuesday was fun and I wouldnt trade it for the world.
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 16, 2019
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I worked with a lot of family members which made it much easier for me to grow acustom to the job. People are always willing to help out and train new employees. We greeted every guest with a smile and held the door for them on the way in and again as they head out.
Pros
Great management, discounted meals, ambitious crew, fun work environment overall
Cons
There were a lot of very slow days where it almost was not worth working that day

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

fun but flawed
Waiter, Host, Expo (Former Employee) –  Union, NJAugust 20, 2019
Not a bad place to work at times but at the same time you can tell the company is not doing so well they cheap out a lot in positions no busboys and a whole lot of coupons which invites cheap nasty people
Unorganized
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 20, 2019
From the corporate management to the district to the store management, there is no communication. They give out more coupons than any company because there is no business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.3K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.

Powered by Comparably