Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

It was a very friendly and relaxed workplace
Chef (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALNovember 2, 2013
Working at Ruby Tuesdays was difficult at first. I was new to the cooking industry and was given a lot of tasks day once. After my first week it became second nature. My coworkers were all older than me, but treated me as an adult even though I was barely 18. I was always complimented if I did something right, and if I made a mistake it was forgiven. The primary chef in the kitchen was the only person I had to take orders from and he had faith in my abilities because he trained me himself.
Pros
Enough coworkers to have a relaxed work environment, a lot of help, and friendly staff.
Cons
Store and General Managers were extremely biased. Asked me to train a new chef, repeatedly reminded me that he was my replacement.

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Great people working there, lack of employment in certain areas
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Scottsboro, ALMay 20, 2018
It’s not a bad place to work, it just has low employment and puts too much on the employees that already work there and don’t take sympathy on them for working way too much.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Little to no breaks
Fun workplace
Restaurant Host (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 20, 2018
I loved all of my employees I was working with during the day and it always felt satisfying. The customers usually were nice and it was easy to make their day even better when they first came in the door.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Breal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight