Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Productive, busy, stressful
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 6, 2019
I liked working at ruby tuesdays, but they do have a lot of company errors, it is good pay for back of house workers, yet not enough hours even making ten dollars an hour I still only averaged many 100 dollars a week meaning ten or less hours a week for myself. I can’t live off that!!
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Not enough money, not enough hours, no breaks

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

There were some busy/stressful moments but overall my time at Ruby Tuesday was fun and I wouldnt trade it for the world.
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 16, 2019
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I worked with a lot of family members which made it much easier for me to grow acustom to the job. People are always willing to help out and train new employees. We greeted every guest with a smile and held the door for them on the way in and again as they head out.
Pros
Great management, discounted meals, ambitious crew, fun work environment overall
Cons
There were a lot of very slow days where it almost was not worth working that day
Hostile Environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJuly 16, 2019
I worked for Ruby Tuesday for over 10 years. I worked my way up to General Manager. The company was a great place to work in the early years. It has become a hostile environment from the top down. I would never recommend working for this failing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.3K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.

Powered by Comparably