Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Great Workplace... Ive worked there five times!
Shift Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  London, KYJune 15, 2019
This place was like a second home to me, not because I was there all the time. But because it was like a family away from family. if someone had something going on the whole staff would be there for comfort or advice. I would do it again if I had too.

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Hustle Hard!!!
Host/Server Asst (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSJuly 14, 2019
This job is honestly what you make it. They do not provide a uniform nor is there a company provided link to a uniform supplier if you work in the "Front of House" only kitchen staff are giving company clothing. But it's currently all black attire; button down shirts etc. As the seasons change so does the business some days it's slow others are hectic. The pace constantly changes. You get to interact with all types of people those who are traveling and especially those who live in the area.
The Management provides a collaborative and enjoyable working environment.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Township of Brick, NJJuly 14, 2019
Ruby Tuesday in Brick NJ is a safe and sanitary work place. The staff are friendly and helpful. The guests are very nice. The management team is professional and hands on. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, Collaborative work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41.3K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.

Powered by Comparably