Ruby Tuesday Employee Review

View all Ruby Tuesday reviews

Fun place to build relationship with people in community
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNNovember 6, 2013
I enjoyed being able to cater and market events and able to build rapport with people in community
Pros
work alot
Cons
not having an event and having to work in facilty

Other Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Both good and bad
Server and Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOJune 22, 2018
Ruby Tuesday's Branson is not a bad place to work.
The work is fast sometimes, but it is usually steady and slow.
As a server and server assistant/host, you make half of minimum wage plus tips for a server and a tipout (2.5% of sales for that shift divided among the hosts on).
Corporate is doing a lot of sales and coupons and such so sales are low and people dont tip as well, so the pay is lower than it should be. But that is nothing the management at this location can help. If you are the only host on, or one of a few servers, you tend to do okay.
Great atmosphere.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Darien, GAJune 22, 2018
Great atmosphere.This was a place where I really got to grow up and it was my first serving job ever. I had the most amazing boss who is trained at the Ritz Carlton. So I truly feel I got the lucky end of the stick on getting proper training when it comes to service them the street and providing proper care of her customers in the workplace.
Pros
Promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41.1K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

48out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ruby Tuesday.