Rudd Equipment Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not today
Equipment Sales and Rental Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2018
Would not refer a friend. They said I had to give at least 150 characters for this review. I have 54 more to go. I don't ever intend to go back to Rudd Equipment.
Pros
Sale a good brand
Cons
Lack of inventory
I would still be employed there had the industry taking a decline.
Accounting Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 29, 2016
I enjoyed working for Rudd Equipment Company. It is a very personable environment along with great people to work with.
I loved my job, and I would still be working there if the industry didn't decline. And the end results was that I was laid off.
good people to work around
Delivery driver for parts warehouse (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 11, 2015
For the six years i worked for rudd equipment company it was the best job i ever had to this point.i would go back to work for them if i could.
Great job great company to work for, great coworkers.
Parts Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  PrestonsburgMay 11, 2015
Rudd is a great company to work for!!! Would never consider ever leaving this company if I wasn't relocating to a new state.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits
Cons
Wish they had a location in NC.
Good old boys club
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 12, 2014
Growing business that sometimes lacks a heart, but generally full of great people
It's a job
Parts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 22, 2013
some days are busier than others
a lot of paper work
lots of phone calls
Pros
3 personal days per year
Cons
insurance costs to high
Productive and exciting company to work with.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Home office was located in Corbin, KY.April 24, 2013
Rudd, overall, was a great opportunity to solidify and improve upon my sales experience. I was responsible for a territory that consisted of ten counties. Each day brought something new and different to learn from. I called upon my existing customers two times per month, or when I was contacted by one of them. I would visit mines, construciton sites, or meet at office in order to develop relationships, and establish needs of specific companies. Presentations were a huge part of my responsibilities. These presentations were always done for the decision makers within a company. I have done presentations while at work sites, and also in a classroom type setting. I would call upon co-workers who had expertise with a particular piece of equipment to ensure our customers had an excellent understanding of our products before making an important business decision. My co-workers were always there when their assistance was needed. The hardest part of my job was overcoming objections when we were priced higher than our competition. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new customers and creating new business.
Pros
flexibility and company support
Cons
opportunity for advancement and long hours