RUI Management Services
35Low

RUI Management Services Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews
Collections for Comcast on the east coast. Mainly dealing with deliquent Comcast accounts,. This job is just that, a job to pay your bills. There is no where else to go in the Chandler office as there are no additional positions available.

Pros
Free Coffee all week and donuts on Fridays.
Cons
Calling customers that are angry and unhappy.
Participating in great customer service while making money couldn’t be better! My time here has been wonderful. I plan to be a part of the success for the years ahead!
Pros
Friendly staff, bonuses, pto, lunch/breaks, location
Cons
N/a
At first, things seemed great. Training was the best part, after that it went downhill. First off the hours are trash, then they expect you to work overtime everyday and the supervisors act weird if you decline. The job is very mixy. You would think you are working with adults and in all actuality it’s a bunch of immature people who gossips all day, everyday. A lot of the employees have inappropriate relations with one another. I was even sexually harassed on more than one occasion. So I had to go. Toxic environment is an understatement.
Pros
Okay starting pay, excellent and adequate training!
Cons
Too many to be specific!
The most stressful job I've ever worked at. There is no security, and all the horror stories are true. The pay is what makes people stay, management hopefully gets better.
Pros
Donuts Friday, Pay
Cons
No breaks, stressful
Management is awful...Dont treat people fairly. Collecting money for delinquent accounts for cable
Can't make mistakes in training.

U will get fired
Pros
Hourly pay
Cons
Everything else
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Stay away from this place. When i got interviewed they billed this work place as an inbound customer service call center. The training was fun not going to lie once you get to the floor its a different ball game. You're dealing with entitlists customers who demand handouts. About 85 percent of the customers are wantingpayment extensions and arent even eligible.
Pros
Donuts on Fridays before covid
Cons
Customer support can be a hard job. You are busy all day and OT is always offered. If you work you can get your weekly incentives - nice paycheck! I don't have a lot of questions, but when I do supervisors are alwasy available, not like other call centers i worked
Pros
free coffee - 1 hr for lunch
I’ll start with the mental abuse you get from the customers daily and your expected to remain completely calm and kind. Then we can talk about how some employees can be there for 5 years with no raise (when most people don’t even last 3 months). They don’t appreciate their employees at all. Everyone who is talking about these “lovely incentives” let me tell you something about those.... if your really good at your job then you end up on special “campaigns” where it’s impossible to hit numbers required for incentives. So because you know what your doing you go from getting the weekly incentive to a regular paycheck. And you can try to ask for a raise but they’ll probly tell you no.. or if your good at your job they’ll tell you “they’ll work on it”. 3 supervisors and a manager all left back to back about 6 months ago as well (if that doesn’t tell you something is off idk what will). And then you got one of the new supervisors absolutely power trippen. They lose good workers because at the end of the day they don’t value their loyal employees. I won’t even get into the work itself.. from the ridiculous scripts to the constant policy changes & none of the higher ups ever being on the same page about anything but I 100% suggest staying away from this place, it is not worth the stress. The best decision I ever made was leaving there.
This was a great company to work for. Plenty of overtime and has great training program. You are always learning something new. A good pay salary. Great location and nice clean work environment.
This company is horrible, they have no regards for the employees personal well being or lives. They think you are obligated to slave to the company, quick to threaten to terminate you when you have real life problems and emergencies , very unprofessional, terminated over a TEXT message by unprofessional manager Sabrina , the manager is completely unprofessional, no regards think twice about applying here save yourself the gas and time. WASTE OF TIME !!! Management sucks stressful environment and we get the brunt of ALL the customers anger !!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RUI Management Services?
was let go for being late but the catch is they had no way of proving it nor would they audit my badge to show that I was infact on time it was just based off the word of the trainer who didn't pay attention. ironically when I interviewed the person interviewing me was over 30 minutes late and the floor manager who answered the door didn't believe me.
Pros
free water and coffee
Cons
managment
I'm not too sure if the company is horrible, who they are contracted with, or a combination of both. You go into work feeling drained and they treat you like a child. No coffee, food or cell phones including smart watches at you desk. They give you daily and weekly incentives, but no empowerment to do anything outside of the daily grind. Turnover is extremely high..like 2-3 people gone a week. This is just a job to make ends meet, but overall keep your options open.
I have a sick daughter with type 1 diabetes and when I had to miss work for her being sick they told me I had to make it up on my off day whether she was sick or not or they would have to terminate me. I was terminated for having to stay home and care for her.
One of the worse jobs I’ve ever had. Management is horrible. Two supervisors are in a relationship together and fire whomever neither one of them like.
The nature of the work you do for this company requires you to be on the phone all day, prompting people to pay their bills. Its collections AND costomer service, so it can be stressful and draining sometimes. If you are a hard worker, there is good money to be made. Unfortunately, if you want to advance within the company, prepare to be here for a LONG time because there are no opportunities to advance anywhere with turnover rates. Managers are real friendly and they.do care about their staff
The management team is very unprofessional! The turn over rate is extremely high I believe due to the lack of stability in how the company is ran. There’s also no consistency in their script
This is what they are referring to when they call a job a grind. There's no real room for advancement, little to no support from management. Very negative atmosphere
If you're a robot, then this is the place for you! You are not allowed to talk to co-workers. You can not drink coffee at your desk or eat anything, otherwise you will be terminated on the spot! If management doesn't like you, you will get picked on all the time. Just terrible!!
When you first start working there. they tell you we do this and that. Once your out of training on the floor everything changes. They waste papers showing everyone how much payments you got. Some of us find it embarrassing because you dont want people knowing where you are. This place makes you stress and feel bad because of how they treat you. It makes me want to go back to my old job because of how they treat you here never have I felt so humiliated as I do here.If you been there for over a year your not getting great payments like they want they take you off of the skills for inbound And outbound they just place you in outbound listening to voicemail, hang ups ,sometimes ppl answer. When u ask to have some in bound manager says no you dont make payments infront of everyone
I think the best thing about working at RUI is they do a lot for us to keep us motivated. Yes they have rules like no coffee at the desk, but hey at least IT'S FREE Starbucks coffee, Chai latte's, and hot chocolate. I think my favorite thing about working here is i get paid my hourly rate and over-time if i want it but i also get extra money for going above and beyond and working harder. I've worked at companies where I bust my you know what everyday and I take home the same amount of money every week but working here if I apply myself and work harder i take home more money in daily and weekly bonuses!! if you like to work hard and make extra money then I would recommend this job for you. If you don't want to apply yourself and you're not competitive then this job is not for you.
I have worked here for 2 years. There are a lot of good people that work here. Reading these reviews made me laugh. I do not see any favoritism, incentives are easy to hit if you can multitask. They are strict with policy but like any job the rules are there for a reason. In 2 years there have been many changes for the better. I hope to be here for another 2 years with the constant improvements made.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RUI Management Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6