Russell Honda Employee Reviews

Good company
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 19, 2018
Its probably the best Honda dealership I’ve been too . From the time you walk on the lot as a customer or employee, your treated like family. Makes the experience one to remember.
Pros
Good money and family environment
Cons
Nothing negative
Ok place to work
Full automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 23, 2018
Nothing Great, it was a dealership. Friendly staff, Easy to learn. Took time to do training with 100plus videos to watch. only thing that was not okay was management like to make your redo your work for free, esp. when you felt comfortable with your work yo already did. Hardest part of the job was the heat, and shop layout.
Great family business
Salesman (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARApril 6, 2017
Great Family business very laid back environment for a car dealership management Is very solid and the culture Will make you feel comfortable I highly recommend Russell Honda
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
every Saturday
Great Job!!
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 16, 2013
My typical day at work would start at 7:00 A.M. I would check all appointments on the schedule, Call all customers, Check all of the used cars that needed attention, and schedule appointments with different Auto shops. I learned how to Detail automobiles correctly, how to problem solve with different customers, and how to conduct business in a professional manner. My Manager was all business, but knew how to have fun. The hardest part of my job was when the used cars had a deadline and i got the car with short notice, but the fun part was staying busy, completing my task, and meeting new customers!