Rust Belt Business Law

Working at Rust Belt Business Law: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

An exciting law firm focused on growth

Rust Belt is a great place to work. All employees receive training and are immersed in firm culture by methods that are well thought out and constantly updated. Adam, the managing partner and founder, takes the temperature of his staff's morale regularly and is always open to improvement. I am a remote employee, but I truly feel a part of the team and at ease with my team members.As an attorney who has been practicing for 7 years at multiple firms, I am blown away by the structure of this law firm. Technology is approached as a friend and a tool. There is a constant search for efficiencies and to streamline processes. This is not a stagnant workplace. This is an exciting and growing law firm that is focused on expanding its footprint.

Rust Belt Business Law is a great place to work. They genuinely care about you as a person and will do everything possible to support you in your career and personal life. The managing attorney/ owner went out of his way to mentor me and help me learn the ropes. When I had to leave the firm (for personal reasons unrelated to work) they were supportive and did what they could to make the transition easier for me. I’ve worked at other law firms in the past and I can honestly say Rust Belt Business Law does things differently than other law firms in the very best ways.

Rust Belt Business Law insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks

Fantastic working atmosphere

This is by far the best place I have worked. Everyone in the office is easy to work with and there is no drama. My training was well thought out and executed. I have consistently been given the opportunity to learn and take on new things. Employees input is listened to and we have the opportunity to complete tasks and earn rewards. 10 out of 10 recommend Rust Belt Business Law as a great place to work.

Pros

Open communication, clear policies and procedures, understanding owners, values employee input, rewards.

The office supply order includes 16 oz energy drinks and we had a cheesy potato cookoff contest

Work at this office has provided both a sense of purpose and the chance to interact with others in a professional environment. As an assistant working within accounting and settlements, the job is nothing short of a substantial opportunity to learn about and have an active role in transactional law, business practices, and finance. Though not to the point of feeling overwhelmed. There is a healthy balance of meetings with the team regarding changing weekly objectives, so I have yet to feel lost or without a sense of direction. Further, growing leadership skills is an important workplace mission here, but what I didn't expect is that with emphasis on improving performance and efficiency also comes a need for self-care and personal development. That is a workplace culture I can stand behind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rust Belt Business Law. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits