Ruthless Vapor Corporation Employee Reviews

Horrible management, everyone plays favorites
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 23, 2019
I worked very hard for this company and helped a department grow, on my own, with no recognition and no appreciation whatsoever. The managers are petty and they play favorites. It was like being in high school again. I was promised after a week or two I would be able to move into a new position that would help to enhance the skills I needed. This promise was a lie because not long after this promise that position was filled and given to someone whose resume was submitted online. I had an issue about my safety and when the issue was brought to the attention of HR, I was told by HR that they were disappointed in me for not following my job description. This company is a joke, avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, poor management, false promises of better positions
Under new management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 15, 2018
When I got here there was a recent change in upper management. Seems really open and friendly, people are free to discuss problems. Good team environment.
Pros
Management listens and responds to concerns
Cons
$1 charge for soda
Company has very poor management!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 15, 2018
Employees there are not team players, it was like working within a day care . Company management had no loyality to good employees. I witness this first-hand therefore I was will to be fired. It's not a company that has room for growth.
Pros
Free lunches, but belive me you will pay later.
Cons
Generally not a strong company to work for.
Work here at your own risk
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 14, 2017
Most unprofessional management team I have ever witnessed in my career. You think because it seems like a “fun” and “relaxing” atmosphere it’ll be fine, but it turns into a complete nightmare. You might as well go back to high school because that is how immature these people will be. Also — this company looks terrible to have on your resume. Nothing more than a big waste of time. Work here at your own risk, you were warned.
Pros
Free lunches once a month
Cons
Unprofessional working environment
Back to high school
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2016
This is a good job, it pays well and is good if you are looking for a job while in school. It is a great "first job" full of diverse people that are great for making connections. You learn a lot and become like a family with your coworkers. The job teaches you different skills and teaches you a lot about yourself as well. After awhile things change and it's like you are back in high school. There are cliques and a lot of drama, management doesn't think too much of it. There are families working there that cause a lot of issues because they are family and take each others side. Problems are not resolved quickly or effectively. There is a lot of favoritism and a lot is expected out of you when you are not given the necessary means to do what is expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruthless Vapor Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3