RW Lynch Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, forever changing and great co workers
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAApril 10, 2018
Account maintenance of a non tangible product can have its positives and negatives. We the non tangible product is also obsolete it makes it a very difficult discussion and or sale.
I have learned that when the ship looks likes its sinking, its' not, however that is the scare tactic they use to try and stir up the phone lines to find new business. My worst days are when you cannot do anything to help our clients situation and they are out of pocket several thousands of dollars. My co workers are amazing and we rise up when all else seems to be sinking.
Pros
great bonuses
Cons
inconsistent leadership
High employee turn over.
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 20, 2017
Not a good place to work. High stress, management not good. Employees were very close, most of the time bay area sports was discussed. Employees would have potlucks on Fridays.
Pros
Employees were close
Cons
Bad management
Great Team
Business Developement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 11, 2017
Consistent expectations, with strong learning curve. With self confidence and great communicative skills success is achievable. This is a competitive environment.
Work;lace
Business Development Specialist/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2017
Worked there for two years and it was a great experience. Difficult for many to adjust to the work life and be able to be productive as it requires considerable knowledge and ability.. Some pick it and do it well and some just can't and flounder.

Be prepared to exercise your personality and make 75+ cold calls a day.
Pros
Good people
Not a fun place to work
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 31, 2017
ninety percent of attorneys have blocked calls from RW Lynch. Huge turn over rate. This is a marketing firm for personal injury attorneys, as a result young, aggressive males do better. Lucrative areas are assigned to a handful of veteran salespeople in California. No management support.
Horrible place to work
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 28, 2016
I do not recommend that ANYONE work for this company. Base pay is super low. During the interview/hiring process, management makes promises about potential income from bonuses. There are only 3 people in the entire offices that are receiving any additional income. These people have been with the company for a long time and are being fed leads..
Pros
Cons
Pay is awful.
great place to work
Senior Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 9, 2016
love being there with the coworkers. management for the most part are ok. hard work, days can be very long.but like anything you do in life you get out what you put into it
Pros
good place
Cons
revolving door
Fun workplace
Call Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 15, 2015
My day:Managing 18 employee call center
I learned:How to deal with different personalities
I was the Management
My co-workers were great crew to work with
Dealing with angry clients
Time off which was few and far between
Pros
Holiday bonus
Cons
Long work hours
Fun place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 25, 2013
Fun place to work. Sometimes work was slow, had a lot of down time and still had to look busy but overall ok place to work. Co workers made idle time enjoyable. Holidays are fun here, gift sharing, birthday celebrations every month, treats all over the office. One can definitely put on some pounds at this company lol
Pros
Fun coworkers, birthday and holiday celebrations
Cons
Idle time, little compensation, no benefits, no full time
Sold marketing services to Law Firms
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 26, 2013
It is a great place to work if you are comfortable spending all of your time cold calling attorneys, and you have to be comfortable with rejection.
great training ground for selling
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 26, 2012
Very high end sale. they are great teachers then you need to produce or ur out. its a really hard sell. But if you can do it ur golden. I did well!!! Managment is told not to help after u get it. u swim or sink. I liked it!
Pros
lots of spifs
Cons
micro manage phone calls
Talent + Technology = Innovative Solutions
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 21, 2011
It's inspiring to work with such talented people. Continued education is encouraged here.

Bring an idea to fruition? We do that. Want to run an idea by someone? Need an assist? That's how we roll. Ready to raise the bar of expectations? Come work here.
Pros
snacks!, exercise balls as extra "chairs"
Overall awesome place to work!
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
Having a job at RW Lynch is great. All of the people who work at this company are fun and interesting to talk to and work around. There are many great opportunities when you work at RW Lynch. The atmosphere at RW Lynch is energetic and always exciting. Overall this company offers fantastic job opportunities and an exciting environment.
Pros
flexible schedules
Great Benefit and Career Growth
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
RWLynch helps injury victims connect to a local injury attorney in order to learn their legal rights. As an employee of RWLynch, it is both challenging and rewarding to be a part of this cause. The company benefits are great and most employees i work with are some of the brightest minds in the business. I have worked at some companies before and RWLynch certainly knows how to provide career growth to its employees and keep them motivated.
Pros
career growth
Cons
long commute
Exciting Workplace and Lots of Opportunities
Employee (Current Employee) –  San RamonJuly 20, 2011
I have been working for RW Lynch for about a year. Definitely, one of the big pros of the company is that it has smart managers leading the marketing department. You know that the direction the company is going in is right, and that is priceless. Second, coworkers are really nice.
Overall, great experience. Highly recommend.
Very smart people, great team environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
RW Lynch is always pushing the envelope. In the words of a client who recently visited: "They're going to write a book about you guys!"

For a seasoned company with over 25 years in the industry, the environment is more like a start up where good ideas are given tons of support and new things are constantly happening. It's very rewarding to work somewhere where management is so aware of trends and willing to take calculated risks to push the company ahead in the industry. And isn't it always fun working for the best in the business?

Great company - highly recommend.
Pros
great opportunities for advancement, industry leader
Great Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee)July 20, 2011
I have worked for this company coming up on 4 years. I started as a sales rep (Market Manager) and I am now in management. The team Lynch has built here is amazing. We are one big family. The program we are offering to attorneys is second to none...27 years in business is not a mistake. I look forward to coming to work every day and usually...that is a very hard thing to find. This company is always growing and on the cutting edge of technology. I can't wait to see what comes out next from our Marketing Department.
Wonderful place to work, great team and opportunities for growth
Web Developer / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
Working for RWLynch has been a great experience, as well as a wonderful step in my career. The company has great values and ethics when it comes to the business they do and also the way they treat their employees is way above any experience I have ever had. I have received opportunities to grow and advance my career about 3 times now for the past 2 years that I have been here. I work in a great team and am fortunate to say that I feel lucky to work here.
Productive and fun enviorment to work in
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
I have been with RW Lynch for five years now. I started out as a regular Market Manager and now worked my way into the Account Executive position.
At most of my previous jobs, I looked at them as just a paycheck. RW Lynch I see as a career. I am able to grow with the company. I wake up each morning wanting to go into work.
If you are looking for a place to grow with and has a fun work environment, then RW Lynch is the place for you.
L.C.
Pros
career advancement, great benefits, good commissions
Exciting workplace, lots of opportunities.
Communication's Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
The management is really talented. You will not likely work for people smarter than those running RW Lynch. The marketing department is a great place to work and learn and there is an emphasis on career development. I see great things for the future of this company.
Pros
snacks!