RW Zukin

• Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Fellow works and higher up

I’ve been with RW Zukin aka BLVD for a little past a year now and I found my job home.In short within about eight months of my employment I went through an health ordeal that was very scary and live threatening,but from day one to my day of returning back to work.My regional,manager,and corporate office was there for me my family and they still are.GOD has bless me to have such great company to be a part of.I very happy to be apart of the BLVD family. GOD Bless

Pros

Fellow workers

Cons

Grounds at properties

Great place to work!

The owners are involved and truly care about the well being of their employees. It was a great environment to work in. I was well supported and they were always available when needed.

Bad people, pay and training

EXTREMELY overworked for low pay. The training is terrible. Even though you are promised training you are pretty much left on your own to drown with no one to go to. The managers are really snotty and rude. Management/ coworkers only care about them selves. Getting an answer from anyone at the corporate office is pretty much impossible, unless you are a friend or familyMember of someone higher up. I was literally told by someone in the corporate office that they “couldn’t do their job and helpMe.” I’m very disappointed in my experience here and would highly recommend looking at other property mgmt companies if you want a quality place to work.

Pros

None at this time

Cons

Pay, never get breaks, the people, training

Pay is okay but the company is incredible!!

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at RW Zukin is exactly what I think any employee would want. They understand family is important and personal life problems happen. As long as you communicate and get your job done, there should never be a problem

Growing Company - Feels like Family

RW Zukin is a great company to work for. I've been here for 3 years now and they have always given me the opportunity to grow as they grow. I have had great experiences working for them, I'm excited to see where they will take their employees.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Newer company with growing pains

Great place to start. Company has great benefits. They are a newer company so are experiencing growing pains. This is a great company to start your career in property management.

Great Place To Work

Nice environment, work mostly unsupervised and must be dependable. Good people to work with. Time well spent learning more to advance an career. Quick paced.

good job

very good company every one was on same page and took care of employes would recomend to any one

Management is awful

This company does not compensate fairly. for the amount of work they give you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RW Zukin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RW Zukin