RWI Logistics LLC Employee Reviews

Poor workplace . poor management
Logistics Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Fort Thomas, KYApril 12, 2018
The coworkers are great but the management is bad . they are losing people left and right. The environment is hectic and stressful. Management doesnt really know whats going on and are always sending nasty emails
Horrible and run away do not listen to good reviews
Owner and Operator (Former Employee) –  KentuckyDecember 26, 2017
Do not join this company. THEY ARE CROOKS. I joined they flew me down first class and then it went sour from there. Don't lease with River Valley or RWI because they didnt inform me that I was behind on my truck payment until I was 4000 in the rear. Their management sucks and they are all crooks. They don't have good communication with their drivers and they do not care about work-life balance. The HR team is inexperienced and some weeks after running 7000 loads I generated 600 in revenue???? PLEASE RUN FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pros
Cons
Can not properly communicate with their drivers, scam artist
Productive place to work at
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYDecember 7, 2017
Like working for them, they keep you busy and going all the time. keep with fed. regulations no push freight ,good communication 24 hrs all ways willing to help.
Great Place to work!
Overnight Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Fort Thomas, KYNovember 20, 2017
Great place to work! it is hard work but its meaningful work I love what I do and I would not want to work anywhere else on night shift in the Logistics area.
Great Coworkers
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ft. Thomas, KYOctober 11, 2017
While I very much enjoyed the majority of my co workers there was some management I thought to be unfair. A lot of transition at the top of the company changing company policies.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Certain management
Not enough money need
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYOctober 2, 2017
Worked out for 5 years did a lease purchase through them in the end I was out of $70,000 no truck no money overalls the company was good but the interoffice staff was not
Great atmosphere
Accounts Receivable Specialist / Collections (Current Employee) –  Wilder, KYSeptember 25, 2017
Excellent environment to work. No stress. Everyone is pleasant and helpful. Everyone works together in times of need. Management is pleasant and always available.
Pros
flexible hours if needed
Positive reviews are false. Do not pursue this company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Ft. Thomas, KYJuly 19, 2017
Management failed employees daily. Management shields new employees from work floor to deceive earnings and environment. Management inflates self worth and crushes employees job performance. Management does not support family life and needs.
Pros
Cons
Poor benefits, poor accounting practices, poor work environment
Good company
Sales, Logistics Broker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, KYJune 8, 2017
Before you start you better make sure you like logistics brokering!! It is a great position if you can put in the work and stay diligent. Also let your family know that you will be consumed for a little bit. But it will pay off!
Horrible benefits and compensation
Senior Logistics Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYJune 7, 2017
Your work day is very hectic and stressful. However, that is just part of the business.Management is so disconnected. Operations and sales are not cohesive. The trucking side of the company rarely works with the brokerage department.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, benefits and management
RWI Logistics
Senior Logistics Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYMay 11, 2017
I was very happy at RWI. I left because I had no opportunity for advancement. I loved to mentor new sales people. Loved the competition within the sales department; see who gets the most sales and new customers.

working at RWI was fun and I loved it. After being denied the possibility of advancement an offer came to open a new company in Miami and I left.

If they would ask me to come back now, I would not even blink and accept as long as the salary matches my needs.
Pros
happy environment, competitive
Cons
the opportunity for advancement
not a bad place
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INApril 21, 2017
not a bad place to work. company didn't offer benefits. need benefits to better my family. would recommend a person to apply/work for this company. Not a bad start.
Not a good adult job
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Thomas, KYMarch 13, 2017
This company does not really value their employees. Ask for alot without giving the benefits or the proper training. Would not recommend this company to anyone
Productive and Interesting
Lease Purchase Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilder, KYJanuary 30, 2017
This company is actually a really descent company to work with especially for some one that is starting out on their journey to becoming an owner/operator. Keep up with your assignments and times while in the midst of trying to learn to balance a budget to make sure that you a re able to bring home a check. Make on time deliveries and pick ups and being cool with the dispatchers will goa a long way for you if you are interested in getting the most mileage you can for the week.
Not a good company to work for
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Ft. Thomas, KYSeptember 20, 2016
This company needs to make alot of improvements if they want to retain talented employees. Pay is horrible, benefits are horrible and management is horrible. Work environment is less than desirable.
Pros
No pros worth mentioning
Cons
attitude toward drivers take it or leave
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYApril 12, 2016
had high hopes with all the promises. at the beginning things seemed to be a learning curve where you figure out where and how to save money on variable expenses and get more miles. Then it became more of a job to do the weekly accounting and questioning why you didn't get paid for this or overpaid that repair. Sure you are reimbursed but just another job to do. without the funds to run and take care of repairs it becomes their discretion to cover repairs which is also their choice not to meaning you are no longer in control. They say no and there goes all you worked for not to mention that despite saying all plates and permits are covered you leave before the years up and you now are billed for it which translates to they were never covered you never made your .90 cents a mile nor your measly 1/2 of the fuel surcharge on loaded and 1/4 on empty miles. I make more as a company driver with less miles per month than i ever did with them. IE 14200 for the month after all expenses fuel ins and everything took home my best check 3800 for the month. as a company driver without the headaches 11000 a month 5200 a month
your future is in their hands don't be fooled it only works when the promises are delivered otherwise its a nightmare. you deliver products to the holder of RWI AND THEY CAN'T PAY YOU A DESCENT RATE REALLY .90 LOADED I MAKE .42 AS A COMPANY DRIVER IF YOU CAN MAKE THAT WITH EXPENSES YOUR THE MAN AVG .24 OH MY NET LOSS FOR THE YEAR -12000 AND I'M BEING SUED BY BOTH THE LEASE COMPANY AND RWI
Pros
when things are good things are good
Cons
hang you out to dry at any time job security no such thing
Run, don't walk away, from this company
OTR Lease to Own Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilder, KYSeptember 9, 2015
They are a rip off. They will leave you sitting for days at a time. You won't get detention pay, stops and drops, and no one in the office cares at all. You will not even be reimbursed for load locks. At least 4 people AGREE that they owe me money, but no one will pay it. They break their own contract flagrantly and you won't even be able to make your truck payment. They seem to be hiring, hiring, hiring, but no one is making any money - in fact, you'll lose money and in the end they will come after your own personal funds. I am cutting my losses and getting out.
Difficult place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft Thomas, KYApril 9, 2015
Recent management changes has made it a difficult place to work which resulted in low moral. Training has been cut back. Overall Castellini ,the parent company is a great company. They need to move back to the previous management
waaaaaaaaaa
otr (Former Employee) –  kyApril 2, 2015
All these reviews..waaaaaaaaa..hard work..waaaaaa... too many hours... waaaaaaaaa..
Hostile work environment. . Waaa@Waaaaaa
It's trucking ... go to walmart.
Tired of all the babies out there.
They will promise you the moon, and you should refrain from fooling yourself.
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Ft. Thomas, KYFebruary 22, 2015
Great coworkers and management. Only sales positions matter and though you will be promised a certain rate of pay, these guys will not deliver. They blow your concerns regarding such matters off, which is unacceptable. Lots of good people work there, and a good amount are over qualified and underpaid.
Pros
Coworkers, steady work
Cons
Pay rate, wheel spinning, mundane

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RWI Logistics LLC. Our community is ready to answer.