RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center Employee Review

View all RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center reviews

Good Environment for intro into fitness business
CPT- Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Township of Hamilton, NJJuly 11, 2019
When I started there, prospects having either NCSA or NASM certifications were highly considered. I had just finished at NPTI and was testing for NCSA. I passed! I enjoyed both the Princeton and RWJ F&W Centers. I started at Princeton for a year and was granted a transfer to RWJ which was then closer to my home. RWJ environment was less cliquish and less competitive, even though I was happy at both locations. The company has a great philosophy and does a great job at picking employees with a positive work ethic and company has great ongoing training for employees. I left due to the time that I needed to focus on daughter's career (acting/auditioning in NYC.) I did find that Princeton was easier to convince members to purchase training packages and were more committed to ongoing personal training. I learned a lot and I'd highly recommend this company.

Other RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center Employee Reviews

Could be stressful at times but overall good.
Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJAugust 23, 2019
Could at times be very overbearing and demanding but you fall in love with some of the people who come in. At times company can be very unorganized but suitable.
Productive work environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Parlin, NJMarch 28, 2019
Lots of redundant sales training great pay but little growth
The companies CEO has a old school mentality so there is no creativity to adding growth for new adventures
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Redundant sales training