RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center Employee Review

View all RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center reviews

Very good work environment. Everyone is happy to be here.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMarch 25, 2019
I love working at RWJ. Over the past few years I have established many great connections through this company. I plan to continue working here, even if it is only part time.
Pros
Complimentary gym membership
Cons

Other RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center Employee Reviews

Good Environment for intro into fitness business
CPT- Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Township of Hamilton, NJJuly 11, 2019
When I started there, prospects having either NCSA or NASM certifications were highly considered. I had just finished at NPTI and was testing for NCSA. I passed! I enjoyed both the Princeton and RWJ F&W Centers. I started at Princeton for a year and was granted a transfer to RWJ which was then closer to my home. RWJ environment was less cliquish and less competitive, even though I was happy at both locations. The company has a great philosophy and does a great job at picking employees with a positive work ethic and company has great ongoing training for employees. I left due to the time that I needed to focus on daughter's career (acting/auditioning in NYC.) I did find that Princeton was easier to convince members to purchase training packages and were more committed to ongoing personal training. I learned a lot and I'd highly recommend this company.
Productive work environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Parlin, NJMarch 28, 2019
Lots of redundant sales training great pay but little growth
The companies CEO has a old school mentality so there is no creativity to adding growth for new adventures
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Redundant sales training