Rx Outreach Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Cutthroat and unprofessional
Pharmacy Technician-data entry (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJuly 11, 2018
I started off with this company, for short length of time, as a contractor working in the data entry department. My training, in the beginning, was great thanks to Azizah whom displayed patience, knowledge, and most importantly professionalism throughout the first two weeks of class. However, the training we received was somewhat unnecessary because the information given, for the most part, had little to do with the job we were hired for (data entry). Although we were taught the bases of maneuvering the system and identifying certain terminology, the more specific details were related to the call center department. After three weeks of that training, we were placed in our actual department for more training. At this point, not only retaining this information overwhelming, we were then faced with a trainer who social and communication skills at a below average, as well as she lack professionalism and tact. In other words, this particular trainer unwelcoming attitude and snobby behavior set the tone for my RX Outreach experience there after. When you ask questions, the answers are always vague or she simply just seemed bothered and annoyed. The working atmosphere is dry and some of the workers look defeated. Needless to say, I did not make it through my probation period. According to management, "I couldn't keep up or retained the required information", which is laughable because 1) I was still in training and very seldom received helpful feedback. 2) that department is a revolving door. I've heard stories of people abruptly walking out. 3) the training situation was unorganized  more... and unprofessional. 4) Marnay is very young with little to NO people skills. 5) very little feedback from management or lead supervisors. 6) based on the attitudes, it was clear after my third week I was not wanted there.
With the exception of a few people that I've grown to like and respected, this organization has a team of people that are cutthroat and petty to say the least. They have a young staff, which doesn't bother me at all, however; maturity, respect, and communication, plays a major role in how well your team does with production and positive interaction with one another. Looking at the faces of the team members in this department tells a story and it's not a good one. RX Outreach stress the love of God on the wall, it was also stated to me, in the beginning, their spiritual foundation of the company and what they represent. I was happily surprised simply because I've never seen this before in any other company. Right away I felt a sense of calm simply because who I am and what I stand for spiritually. It was not long after I realized that none of those things mattered or were ever represented in this company. It was just something cute to display and say. In my opinion and experience, everything was the opposite of what was told they represented.
The only positive thing about RX Outreach is that they serve many people desperately needing assistance with affordable medicine. That's the only thing about this experience that brought joy to my heart witnessing many people getting the help they need.
Pros
Non
Cons
Unorganized, rude, cutthroat, and unprofessional/Training classes needs improvement
Very Fast Pace
CSR Specialist-Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOFebruary 2, 2018
R X Outreach was a very fast pace environment. The work was complicated sorta because working with two screens for the first time took some getting use to and also learning different medications. Over all it was a Great Experience and I learned a lot in the medical field of work.
Very Productive workplace
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOApril 12, 2017
This is an excellent company to work for. Very family oriented and patient focused and driven. Rx Outreach helps those in need. Many patients have to choose between paying for their medications or paying their bills. Rx Outreach offers low and affordable medication, to those insured and to those who do not have insurance. Rx Outreach delivers excellent customer service.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great opportunity to help others and give back
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 27, 2017
A typical day consist of maintaining accounts, retaining and replacing clinic (free & charitable clinics). Review and prospecting for new clinics, healthcare facilities and department of health clinics that meet the standard of free and charitable clinics. Must develop interest in our portal tool that allows clinic access to our medications and allows clinic to add patients. Training on the portal is also necessary as well as day to day contact with various levels of parties within clinics to gain access to the correct decision maker to get the process started. Day to Day also working to handled state and national conference schedule and provide support and education to our services to all parties that attend. Development of new marketing and communication materials that further develop our base to increase amount of patients utilizing our system and feeding our customer base with prescriptions to pay infrastructure for growth.

hardest part of day is working to streamline process and develop new prospects in various areas, ever changing market.
Pros
Helping others obtain affordable Medication and develop Clinic Portal and clinics using our system
Cons
Limitations financially to bring proper tools and funding aboard to grow
Needs Better management
Patient Advocate/Data Entry Technician (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJuly 14, 2015
The company is still fairly new and has a problem with their management. No one is properly trained and knows anything more than you do. They are rude to their patients and have them holding for ridiculous amounts of time.
Cons
This was an ok company to work for
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOApril 28, 2014
The job entails inbound customer service calls for patients trying to get the medications through the mail. I learned how to be patient with customers.
Working with the patients was fullfilling.
Phone Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2012
Working at this company for me was a great experience. They attempt to push equality among all employees, but I soon found out that wasn't so true. I enjoyed the co-workers that worked there. I made some very beautiful friendships there. If they could work on equality for all employees it would make everyone's job more secure.
Pros
great hours
Cons
unfair to regular employees, but allow management to do as they please.