RxLive

Working at RxLive: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Productive and inspiring place to work that values each employee and their input.

RxLive places a great deal of emphasis on collaboration and having a healthy team environment where respect is a primary element of management expectations. As with any technology start-up at this place in its growth, things can move at a fast pace and staff where multiple hats. But what you learn and the satisfaction in seeing the impact of your efforts is worth it!

Get to be a real pharmacist!

RxLive allows me to focus on people and ways to improve their drug therapies - this is why we all went to pharmacy school, and management understands this. The flexible schedule and ability to really focus on the patient are a plus.

RxLive insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Passionate, dedicated, smart and creative team

One fun thing about working for a start-up is that you have a lot of say in how things get done and you can see how your contributions directly impact the success of the team. The flexibility of working from home and choosing hours that work best for me is a big plus. Accountability and collaboration are key cultural values at RxLive and it's great working with a team that has each-other's back, that's not been my experience in previous work situations. Continuous quality improvement is not just a catchphrase, it's how business is done at RxLive. My favorite part is helping people do well on their medications and improving medication management in collaboration with providers.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Must have excellent internet connection

Lots of flexibility and supportive colleagues/management

Everyone who works at RxLive is passionate about their work. Since it is work from home there is a lot of support if you have to move around your work for a day. Management tries hard to make sure everyone feels valued and have everything they need to succeed. I would highly recommend RxLive as a great place to work.

Pros

Work from home, great colleagues, supportive management, meaningful work

Sales

If you love a tough sales environment, this is for you. Franchise situation and it is VERY expensive. Lots of good services and products to sell. Great local management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RxLive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits