RXP Wireless
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Working at RXP Wireless: 41 Reviews

United States41 reviews

paycompanymanagementgreatjobworkgoodpeople

Put in the work and reap the benefits

The company is trying to improve by offering a competitive wage, benefits , and 401k package. I've been in wireless retail and would say this company offers a good pay in the industry for those who generating sales. Some things I'd say is be prepared to work. Your scaled on monthly profit and how you convert sales which most wireless companies do track, so this often isn't a surprise. You will have to be creative and think outside the box on your own or else you will have a difficult time depending on your relationship with your manager and other people. You will need to have a good stress tolerance when you're not starting off the month hot cause sales numbers are looked over frequently. Some downsides is if you're placed into a store and don't fit the stores culture it can working with others sales process difficult or if they're not in a good mood that day and that trickles down to the customers so stay positive and motivated no matter what. Be adaptive here and put in the work to make sales happen and the job is rewarding. Best advice is don't let numbers stress you out and bring that on to the customers. Build a relationship with everyone you never know when you need assistance from a store and offer them value and get the same in return. If your new make it through the learning curve period so the company sees a return of investment on you. Most Importantly SELL and CONVERT cause you're paychecks will show for it.

Pros

Hard Work Gets Rewarded, Pay, Benefits, Management Cares

Cons

Learning Curve

Great career choice!

Great and safe place to work with lots of opportunities to grow. I've been with the company for 4 years and have had a great experience. I started out as a sales representative and worked my way up to become a district manager. If you put in the hours and work this place can change your life!

Pros

Good management, flexible schedule, great team support

Cons

Can get busy and fast pace.

RXP Wireless insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Great pay and fun environment!

Great company to be a part of! Management does an excellent job training, coaching, and developing individuals to be the best they can be! Great career opportunities where the work and effort you put in directly reflects in your paychecks!

Productive and fun workplace

Family oriented, open door policy. Great work environment, easy access to support. Great pay and fun workplace.Everyone is treated like family, awesome company .

It's not a signing bonus

They say sign on bonus and what not but they take it back from you and tell you sorry you signed a document. If you move to a different job they don't give you your final commission check. If you aren't hitting goals they treat you like scum. You will be the only person at a store for months like THE ONLY PERSON. That gets very stressful. 65 hours a week and no help. The dm didn't care at all.

This place is a joke

Stay away from this place you can get a higher pay job flipping burgers. The management structure here is awful. The salary the promise is a flat out lie. RXP is not a good company to work for

Pros

50% off verizon bill

Cons

Every thing else

Best Business Model with Future Growth Opportunities!!

I have worked at RxP for over 6 months now and couldn't be happier. The team in Virginia is helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely patient. Not to mention, the pay is frickin spectacular. Hourly PLUS commission!! Attainable monthly goals and not only does management listen to your ideas or concerns, but so does the owner of the company. From the top down you can tell that they care about their people. I would recommend applying if you're a motivated salesperson that is customer service oriented and doesn't mind a fat paycheck.

Pros

Every day is different and flies by because of the constant traffic.

Cons

Awesome place to work at! Competitive pay structure and flexible scheduling

Hiring process was awesome, managers and employees are great as well. The scheduling and pay are both the benefits to me. Would recommend highly to anyone.

Pros

Flexible Scheduling and PTO

Cons

Like with most sales jobs, healthcare is very average.

Great authorized retailer to work for!

The work life balance is amazing in my opinion. I feel I have a lot more freedom here and allowed to maximize any opportunity I have. In general the company needs to thrive and continue to grow. Its been a fun ride and I hope for the most out of this business.

Effort

It is a Great Company to work for if you actually put in the effort. SLACKERS are not rewarded, but the people who enjoy work and working with people succeed very well in this business! I enjoy it!

Great Place to Work

Great Pay, Great Management, and a lot of freedom. I worked for another Verizon Indirect Agent for 4 years, and the pay and level of freedom are much higher here.

Pros

Pay, Freedom, Management

Hourly + Commission

If you have the drive to succeed, this place is for you! You need to work hard to earn your paycheck but it’s the most fulfilling experience to exceed your own expectations and to be apart of a growing company's success.

Pros

The money- let’s be honest

Cons

You have to reach goals to earn bonus

Rxp!

I love working with the my crew at the Macedonia location. We have an amazing team who i trust and can call a friend and love coming to work! My higher up all can be trusted and always look out for whats best for us and always strive to help us out!

Pros

commsion is great and work environment

Great job

Pretty easy job. Uncapped bonus potential. Good benefits. Co workers and mangers are friendly. My distract manager is always helpful. The job has great potential!

Productive and Fun atmosphere at a growing company.

Quick interview, great hiring process, nothing delayed me within the company. My culture in my store is phenomenal, nothing but lifting spirits. Management is great, they help out with any issue and never leave you to fend for yourself.

Pros

great environment, easy to learn, nothing but elevating your place in the company

Cons

Short tempered customers.

Been working with RXP for 6+ years now. Great people, the ownership is active in the company so its nice to be able to put a face to the owners. Competitive pay structure with a non capped bonus plan

Uncapped pay structure. Being productive can mean making well over $10k a month

Fantastic company to work for. If you are productive and eager to learn and be successful you can earn an incredible wage and find career advancement in the company.

Pros

Pay, Schedule flexibility, no micro managing.

Cons

Poor Management and lack of discipline

This place is great to work at if you want to get paid low wages but have plenty of time off. The bonuses are hit and miss because of there payment structure and most of the time you aren't guaranteed a bonus because of things like deactivations. You also don't see your bonuses for two months after making them which is absurd. The worse thing about it is the management. The higher ups like the DM's and the owner of the company don't care about you and only care about money. They will let their managers run the place with no regards to rules and the managers can make up any rules they feel like having. They can do whatever they want, like steal sales from you and treat you like garbage and many other things but as long as they are making the company money then they just get a slap on the hand and get told to not do it again. Don't waste your time, there are better opportunities out there.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Bonuses, Management

Great Environment and the best pay structure Ive seen in this business!

I've been the wireless industry since 2003 and with Verizon since 2013. This is the best commission structure that I've ever seen! Very simple, clear ways to get to the money. Since my start with this company it has allowed me the freedom to implement my own version of customer first mentality within my store. I would absolutely recommend applying for a position here!

Pros

pay, freedom, stability

Love it!

Great place to work! The harder you work the more you make. I’ve worked for a lot of companies and I’ve never been compensated so well! They work hard to make sure we can all make money everyday!

Pros

Great Commission

Bad

Managers steal sales dm steals money along with managers low pay no training and allegations aren’t taken seriously unless it benefits the company. They are all friends so people who aren’t their friends get the short end. Just an unpleasant pkace

Pros

Good co workers

Cons

Bad managers

Common questions about RXP Wireless

Answered by current and former employees at RXP Wireless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RXP Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits