S&ME, INC. Employee Reviews

S&me inc is a true winner for employment
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 7, 2018
Very family oriented treated with the utmost respect and always made work feel ike a home away from home. I worked ther foe all of 13 years and like any job everyday isn't the best,they apply pressure when necessary because it's how to keep their clients HAPPY and no different from any other home you will have good and bad days I loved everyone I worked with like my own family! I wish every employer use the same dynamics S&ME uses it makes for a HAPPY employee. Facts only! I love and miss them everyday. However life happens and we must go on.
Pros
The people
Cons
I am a former emoloyee
Do not treat employees fairly
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 1, 2018
Starts out great then goes downhill from there! Cannot trust anyone there and poor management. It was a great place to work at first until after the rebranding, things went downhill.
Great workplace culture and a lot of collabortion
Planner Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Due to the firm's interdisciplinary nature, there is a lot of collaboration between engineers, landscape architects, and planners which not only provides quality to the services the company provides but the employees' professional development as well.
Pros
Flexible schedule for a full time job
One of the best jobs ever!
Project and Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 11, 2017
I support a group of engineers that are some of the best in their field of expertise. I really don't understand why people think engineers are so analytical...I find them awesome!
Alright work. Management is great
Construction Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 10, 2017
Work life is definitely more important with this type of job and company. Really hard to balance. Pay is decent and ways to get certifications are there but if you let them get you certified more than likely you'll be stuck with them paying it off for a couple years.