S&P Data Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
S&P Data
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2018
I learned a lot working at S&P Data my inbound calling customers was very respectful and I helped them with there promotions on there lights and gas and respectful peers
fun but sometimes stressful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 23, 2018
productive and fun workplace. sometimes it can be stressful with all the leads that come through the dialer. Overall I learned a lot from everyone around me
You won’t be trained properly
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 12, 2018
The most important thing to know about this particular location &job is that you won’t receive proper training. Trianing is about 3 wks long and all you rally learn are the operating systems. This job isn’t for everyone! Also you you have to take calls up to the last minute. So if your schedule to leave at 5:00 and a call comes in you have to take it and that call can last for a really long time 3 to 4 hrs long.
Pros
Learning so many operating systems
Cons
Short lunch or no Lunch, not leaving a scheduled time
Overall Good
Account Manager and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 22, 2018
I have learned a lot from working here at S&P data as far as in sales. I love how they give you opportunists to expand your experience. Its also a very diverse environment, which is a pretty cool thing !
Pros
environment, leaning experience
Cons
opportunities
Call Center
Customer Service Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 19, 2018
This is a very high demand place with a lot of training and it is a great experience for people in the sales department. they are 10 product within 1 call center. The turn over rate is high.
Productive & fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJune 5, 2018
Productive & fun place to work, great place to be, management is awesome, coworkers are amazing, more or less a family environment not as hostile & stressful as most, easy work
Don't get sick
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 31, 2018
Don't get sick they fire you if it's in first 90 days with or without drs. notes and lie to you. They need HR that is HR and TC that know the job instead of playing music loud and making you do it all by yourself.
Do not work here
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 28, 2018
When you first start out it’s great , they tell you a bunch of positives but you never see that end result. If you want a workplace of disappointment. Apply. However if you do be prepared for 0 motivation on a true “bonus” as they like to call it, because something will prevent you from ever getting it. The upper management definitely favors , and if you aren’t part of that group you will not ever move up in the buisness. Tons of gossips and rumors. Overtime hours aren’t worth it when you do not get paid for it. It’s 100% a stress zone and wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Pros
Hourly pay, parties sometimes
Cons
Stressful, changes rules a lot, favoritism, management, lack of trust, lack of trustworthy
Productive work place
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2018
Great place to work scheduling and bonus structure not the greatest I would recommend this job to college students and or high school graduates entering the work force
not a recommendation
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 18, 2018
I was there for 45 days and it was not a very comfortable work environment. It seemed like I was going into a playground that a work place. I'm kind of glad the position was terminated.
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
too far to drive if you live in Albuquerque
Awesome
Call Center Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 5, 2018
Good job great people and benefits and great work environment with pretty good work incentives and bonuses. My overall experience and rating is good. Pleased.
Stressfull with low pay
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMay 2, 2018
I feel sorry for anyone who works for this company for there is no room for growth and the company should not be around. it is a 3rd party company that sells different products.
Cons
Great place to work for a laid back atmosphere
Commercial Dept /Installation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 27, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with they were fantastic from the manager to my co-worker - Team work
It's not a permanent job because of the pay seems they would like the swinging door of training new folks and get rid of the ones that are there. I was promised DIRECTV discount but never received and I did bring this up a number of times and got lame or no explanations.
Pros
Bonus for doing your job
Cons
The Pay and no Discounted DIRECTV
would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2018
sometimes your paycheck was short, mandatory overtime and finding out the day of. If your numbers were not met you would be called on it in front of your team mates
Pros
co workers
Cons
work was stressful
It was OK
Sales & Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 12, 2018
It was OK, for entry level. There was always a chance for overtime. Base pay+ commission. The commission could stand to be much higher, though. It was decent for entry level sales.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Rep/Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 10, 2018
They will work you like a slave and sometimes mess with your money. They are all over the place. My experience was horrible, the pay is not much at all the bonus was the best part until they find a reason to take it from u.
High Pressur sales/
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 9, 2018
High-stress sales/ Always changing goals and messing with bonus structure. Have to ask permission to go on breaks. Managment was very inconsistent.
Pros
Commision
Cons
Stress, Sharks.
Great
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2018
Enjoyed working for this company and the staff for 5 yrs I missed my manager Dan. Always made our job fun and exciting. I learned a lot about being a team lead and mentoring new hires to be a great sales rep.
Run
N/A (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 13, 2018
I've never worked for a more unethical and unprofessional company in my life. Seriously don't waste your time. All the job posting salary numbers are based off of 2 plus years ago. They cut bonuses in half since then even the top sales people do not make anywhere near the $40000 to $70000 they are claiming. They manipulate the good workers and reward the poor ones. Blatant favoritism by management and HR does nothing about any complaints. Please don't waste your time.
Cons
Definitely a place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMFebruary 25, 2018
Good company to work for , They definitely help you understand everything and they definitely make sure you get the right training and the right amount of attention before they put you on the phone they make sure you’re comfortable then make sure your understood with all the systems
Pros
Na