SAIC

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,868 reviews

SAIC insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and Great Teamwork

I worked with really great individuals that have passion for the mission they support, which invigorates the same mentality for others. Our manager had great trust in us to get our work accomplished and ensure our customer was satisfied.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

If a woman you’ll make less

With twice as much experience as any of my male coworkers I was still making $15,000 less a year because I was the only female in the team. I did the same job as everybody else if not sometimes more yet got less

Awesome place to work

This company is one of the best! It cares for the people and gives back generously. Great managers and good people in general. I found it a privilege to work for such an innovative team.

Pros

Great Pay

Great company

Employee focused. Good balance work life. Company is growing and many opportunities. Many locations that the company is located and the company has great management.

Worthwhile place to work

I've enjoyed my tenure at SAIC and would remain if my contract wasn't up. I have a bit of difficulty explaining the culture as I work exclusively at a government site and the policies here are government-specific. I believe that other sites have substantially different policies.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Imaging/Coding military contract job.

A typical day was pulling files to process for imaging. Was always busy which made the day go fast. After worked with most imaging was then trained on indexing and some medical coding to include x-rays which I found was challenging yet a great and welcomed opportunity. The hardest part was medical coding. The most enjoyable part was the team and always staying busy.

Pros

learning opportunities, great pay

Cons

No a secure job

Worked in mostly high security areas, very difficult.

Because of high security the environment is somewhat difficult. Restrictions for on duty and off duty hours. Some teammates are exceedingly difficult to work with because of multi-cultural demands as would be expected working in federal programs.

Pros

Solid, technical challenging work contributing to national security.

Cons

Multi-cultual considerations always detracted from work, Contracts were subject to presidential whims.

great Productivity

Only available for veterans, or military credentials. This is a military contractorapplications systems, and is only available for short period of time.

Pros

Great income

Cons

Only in a contract basics

Great Co-Workers

My co-workers were an awesome group of technically competent, committed, and resourceful personnel who provided outstanding support to SAIC customers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

Indecisive Leader Ship

Great company culture - benefits are disappearing

Scitor is a great company, with leadership being accessible and open about company goals and direction. Unfortunately, the once fantastic benefits that made Scitor the company of choice are dwindling. Still, if you're looking for a company that actually cares about their employees, Scitor is excellent.

Great company to work for

Overall the company provided the tools and education that you needed to preform your duties and beyond.

Entry Level Position

This was a contract position with a minimum time of 1 year, but the contract concluded early at 5mos with only a 2 week notice. The job included records management and data entry. It was a great work environment.

Saic

Daily challenges. Co-workers, enjoyable environment. Liked working in the military environment, gave me a chance to interact with a diversity of individual's.

Pros

Aways learning something new

Decent for Contract work

Very professional environment. High expectations for quality and attention to detail. Work based on contract financing so temporary is typical.

Pros

Structured.

Cons

Short duration of contract

Awesome place to work!!!

A typical day consisted of scanning and indexing medical files for the Army National Guard and Army Reserves. I learned how to scan and index, train new employees, and Quality Check other emplyees work.The management team was awesome and respectful. The co-workers were respectful , fun and did not fall into office gossip.The hardest part of the job was that it was sporadic because of contract negotiations. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I felt like I was a part of something that was helping our soldiers.

Outstanding Corporate Environment, Support, and Culture

It has been an absolute pleasure working for SAIC. Great leadership, outstanding corporate ethics, and awesome culture for cultivating professional/interpersonal skills.

Loved them

Even though I was a temp employee with them, I felt like part of the family.

Pros

good pay, diverse

Freindly

The people were very friendly yet professional; I enjoyed my short time with them.

Pros

good environment

Cons

none really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss