San Francisco Unified School District Employee Review

View all San Francisco Unified School District reviews

Great Experience
Community Health Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2018
Great experience working for the Student Success Department for SFUSD. Staff is supportive, there are opportunities to learn new skills and importantly, it was a great opportunity to have a positive impact on youth.

Other San Francisco Unified School District Employee Reviews

Wonderful people to work with
Substitute Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2019
In my time of working for SFUSD, I got to meet some pretty amazing people who were very dedicated to their jobs and always put their students needs first.
No work/life balance
1st & 2nd Grade Bilingual Instructor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 7, 2019
Been with the district for 5 years now. There is always the rewarding and noble side of teaching. But I still make about the same amount as I did when I started. Over worked, underpaid, under appreciated, and disrespected by my administrator on a regular basis. Can't afford to do it because of SF high cost of living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Francisco Unified School District. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

San Francisco Unified School District Reviews by Location