San Francisco Unified School District Employee Review

View all San Francisco Unified School District reviews

It's a place for a job not a career
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 2, 2019
SFSUD has a lot of issues. The HR department and school board leave a lot of room for improvement. Many of the principals are more concerned with moving up in their careers than they are with actually running a school. The culture isn't conducive for a career.

Other San Francisco Unified School District Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place to work in
Operations Support Administrator II (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 22, 2019
SFUSD is the best place I worked in so far. From the management to normal workers, I found a group of people who are very knowledgeable about Technology and would share it with anyone willing to learn . Co-workers are always ready to help newcomers to learn and grow
Wonderful people to work with
Substitute Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2019
In my time of working for SFUSD, I got to meet some pretty amazing people who were very dedicated to their jobs and always put their students needs first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Francisco Unified School District. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

San Francisco Unified School District Reviews by Location