San Joaquin Valley College Employee Review

View all San Joaquin Valley College reviews

Potential to be a good employer
Adult Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Fun place to work with the excitement of students in a growing campus, Great new employee training program and great incentive rewards. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay out of the frequent office politics involving some employees and obvious favoritism. The enjoyable part of the job was the steady flow of students visiting my office to refer friends or update me on their progress.
Pros
Fun and exciting campus
Cons
Hard to get personal time off approved.

Other San Joaquin Valley College Employee Reviews

great place to work at
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Salida, CASeptember 5, 2019
As a tutor I enjoy working here. I graduate October 18 and I will be certified as billing coder, front medical office. I am on a Federal Work Study Program here as a tutor due to my teaching experience. I was working on my credential, now I changed careers and want to do admin work or work in the front office. This job has given me this opportunity.
Pros
discounts in lunches
Cons
I wish I had more hours to work. Work study is only part time
Students made it worth it.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 5, 2019
Started off on a good note, they made me feel like on of the team then it was down hill after management changed. I was so excited to get out of there, the stress and harassment I had to go through on a daily basis was ridiculous.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Joaquin Valley College. Our community is ready to answer.