San Joaquin Valley College Employee Review

View all San Joaquin Valley College reviews

See below
Respiratory Therapy Instructor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 31, 2018
I enjoyed working with the students, many of the other instructors were very supportive and helpful. Most of management was very supportive and helpful, one in particular was manipulative, condescending, arrogant and pretentious to students and other staff alike. The faculty lounge was great, and quiet with ample space to complete grading or prepare for lecture. I'd probably still be there if the compensation was appropriate for the amount of education required to teach. I would consider working for the college in the future once again.
Pros
Flexible schedule, most of mangement was pleasant and supportive
Cons
low pay, long hours.

Other San Joaquin Valley College Employee Reviews

Great work environment!
Medical Assistant Instructor (Current Employee) –  Atascadero, CAJuly 21, 2019
I love my coworkers and students! Everyone is very helpful, supportive and encouraging! Our fully stocked lab with everything we could ever use, need or want is absolutely amazing!
The name is deceptive
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 17, 2019
Anyone applying for this job needs to know this is the failed Carrington College. It was sold last year at a huge loss but all the same problems exist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Joaquin Valley College. Our community is ready to answer.