SAP Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 284 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSAP CEO Christian Klein87%approve of SAP CEO Christian Klein's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- HeadquartersDietmar-Hopp-Allee 16 Walldorf, 69190 Germany
You're seeing SAP jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 7.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at SAP have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 59 questions about working at SAP. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SAP employees.
Insights from 188 Indeed users who have interviewed with SAP within the last 5 years.
Questions were focused on me as a person, and less about technical expertise.
Have you sold professional services
I was asked to provide examples of how I handled a controversial scenario.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SAP?Published on May 24, 2021