SAP Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Found 508 reviews matching the search See all 1,624 reviews
Decent
Enterprise Account Executive - Analytics (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
In sales roles, everything is territory and timing. However, SAP is a highly political organization and your performance at the company does not matter until you are not in favor with whoever is in power at the time.
Great place to work!
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 18, 2018
I love working for SAP Concur. Great people. Great vision. Great environment.

I really have no negatives about SAP Concur. The best aspect for me is being able to work remotely and also work/life balance.
Pretty decent
Market Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 10, 2018
I worked for SAP Concur so my experience is limited to them. I learned a lot and worked very hard. Hiring freezes are the biggest deterrent to a more positive review. They happen consistently and make upward movement difficult.
Great Place to Work
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 7, 2018
SAP is a great company, the culture is amazing as well as the management team. I highly recommend the company - I believe the compensation could be better however, overall the company is great.
Fantastic Technology, Great People and Benefits
Senior Software Engineer, Applications Engineering (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 5, 2018
I was presented with a lot of technical challenges, and offered many chances to work on something new over the long period of my employment with SAP (coming via a couple smaller company acquisitions).

I would definitely work for SAP again if the opportunity arises.
Some days are better than others
Senior Legal Counsel (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJune 30, 2018
Processes are killing us - for a software company, some of our systems take forever to adapt and manage daily operations.
But there is unrivaled flexibility for remote working.
No longer a startup, it's still a good place to work.
Senior Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 26, 2018
A lot has changed in the past few years at Concur, now SAP Concur. Its startup culture has gradually given way to the culture that is more generally SAP, and some people who have enjoyed those earlier days have moved on, but the people who remain are the company's best assets. You are working with some of the best development teams that you will find anywhere, and it is a rich blend of cultural diversity.

There are still many growth opportunities and the benefits are good, and there are still some fun elements to the culture, but the early sense of adventure and the work hard/play hard values has yielded to more of a scaled corporate orthodoxy. While the compensation is largely competitive, in the Bellevue office it is balanced out by one of the highest cost-of-living areas in the Pacific Northwest, so it's beneficial to consider the overall value.
Pros
Good growth opportunities, A chance to work with one of the world's largest software companies, Many positions have the opportunity to telecommute occasionally, Good support for telecommuting alternatives, Working with the many of the latest technologies and frameworks, Walking distance to parks; shopping malls; a museum and botanical garden; and many dining choices.
Cons
The Bellevue office--like much of Seattle--is in an area with a high cost of living, Parking is limited and expensive, Expect long commute times outside of Bellevue coming from the North or South.
nothing to day
Business Management Specialist Office of the CIO (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 19, 2018
I wfh on Wednesday as it avoid me to drive during busy hours. I like to be able to work with people and connect with them, get to know them and be able to learn everyday.
Pros
flexibility to wfg
Cons
pay for parking
too bureaucratic and big
HANA Enterprise Cloud Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 18, 2018
strength in product and customer loyalty but not aggressive in sales culture. too many divas in sales org and too many layers in establishing deal parameters.
Relax and challenging
Lead (CoE) (Former Employee) –  Anoka, MNJune 15, 2018
Work Anoka is relaxed but challenging.
However not everyone able to accept challenging work.
The company is new to SAP system.
Not sure the company will last longer.
Pros
Discount Products
Cons
New to SAP
Innovative and open workplace
Production Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 13, 2018
SAP has been by far the most fun, innovative, and open working culture that I have ever been a part of. I have been able to explore all avenues of the business, and been given all of the tools and resources that I need to both succeed and advance.
Great place to work.
Development Director for Custom Development (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
SAP has the resources to put together quality programs. Being near an office is a benefit. Holiday parties and summer parties are for the whole company, management if visible.
Pros
Great company.
Cons
Lower salary.
Good company if you are virtual
Senior Soution Manager Cargo & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2018
SAP is a good company to work for if you want to work remotely and spend some time on travel. Most of my former colleagues at SAP work out of their house with occasional trips for customer or internal meetings. Being in a global business unit with very few resources enables it. But for most employees it is still location-based i.e. work in a standard office environment.
Pros
Autonomy, Travel, good benefits
Cons
Slow decision making, painful development process across multiple layers
SAP program
AGR SUPPLY SERGEANT 2016 (Current Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCJune 11, 2018
SAP is the program I use at my Army Supply job. It is the system many companies use. It is a system though, and each person that works in the supply chain, or other function has to do something or it doesn't work that well.
Pros
quick
Cons
rely on other people
Big company taking over
HRBP (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 5, 2018
Unfortunately SAP moves like an ice burg. Concur allowed for more flexibility and creativity, but SAP has now influenced from the top down and a number of jobs are changing. Depending where in the business you work there is more or less flexibility.
I was a contractor none of this apply
Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 30, 2018
Consultant work not a full time employee this does not apply to me perhaps you should ask if any of your questions apply directly to the individual posting for a job.
Great perks, excellent pay & benefits, mgmt could be better
Executive Assistant / Contractor (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMay 29, 2018
I love, loved, loved working at SAP! The senior Administrative Assistant that was there to help train me was so supportive and patient. My co-workers were a joy, as well. The work-life balance and the salary are also excellent. Plenty of flexibility if overtime is needed.

However, one of the executives I supported was very unyielding and extremely hard to communicate with, which had a decisive impact upon success within the role and chances for advancement within the corporation. That is the ONLY negative thing I can say about this fantastic company!
Pros
Free soda, snacks, 5 star cafe services, /cuisine
Cons
Beware the female executives trying to compete with the "boys"
Crm
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMay 25, 2018
I was brought in as a new outside team to challenges Siebel's CRM. Are team performed their job yet our team was not needed any more and our positions were eliminated.
On Premise Company moving to the Cloud
Global Vice President (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMay 21, 2018
SAP began its journey to the Cloud nearly 10 years ago. Most of the this was accomplished by way of acquiring companies, yet considerable internal development was completed to create the backbone of a solid cloud infrastructure
Great Place to Work
Senior Vice President & General Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 14, 2018
SAP Provided a great place to work and opportunity for advancement. The talent was top notch and pushed me to be the best that I would be in all circumstances.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

39%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss