SAP Employee Reviews

Found 602 reviews matching the search See all 1,786 reviews
Work From Home & Work/Life Balance
COORDINATOR, PREMIER ENTERPRISE (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 19, 2018
I loved my job at SAP Concur. My director was hands down the most understanding, relaxed, and trust-worthy manager I've ever had. Each of us on the team is respected for the unique qualities that we bring to the table.
Good Place to work for
Developer/ Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 15, 2018
Lot of teams, lot off opportunities.
good work life balance, good people around.
good location of office in boston which makes transport easy.
good bonus
Relaxed and Collaborative environment
Solution Architect - Customer Experience C/4HANA (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 12, 2018
Multi disciplinary teams come together at a moment's notice to provide the best in class and best of breed solutions for today's and tomorrow's business problems. Too much centralized decision making in Germany makes internal processes to slow down.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible schedules, telecommute options
Cons
Always on call, lack of growth, lack of visibility
good work life balance but zero motivation or career advancement opportunities
Developer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 11, 2018
I think for young people who want to learn SAP does not offer much in the terms of technology or Infrastructure. They are quite slow or outright reluctant to accept new market standards. People mind their own business have very less innovation. For people who want to spend their time doing very little coding and have a good work/life balance job SAP is a good place I guess.
Pros
Free Lunch
It was a great job
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 9, 2018
I really enjoyed working at SAP. I had a great manager. There were extra perks like lunch everyday. There were training classes almost everyday and we provided a hot lunch.
Pros
lunch, relaxed
Cons
not really any to mention
Job Role does not meet work/life balance requirements
IT Business Services Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 4, 2018
A typical day involves early meetings with staff in Germany. After that, there is almost a radio silence nd I could go through my day without talking to anyone on my team at all.
Pros
Free lunches and liberal remote worker policy
Cons
culture
Focused yet difficult to navigate through
Director, Client Development (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 3, 2018
Typical large company challenges. Company has a strong focus but difficult to navigate through. Too many layers for approvals. Not as nimble to create change.
Career
Sr. Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 3, 2018
Work Life balance is okay. Career advancement is a challenge.
That's all I choose to provide at this time. There should not be a minimum length to this review.
Pros
Wfh, Lunch
Cons
career advancement
Very internally focussed
VP of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 3, 2018
Very internally focused versus looking at customers and market needs. Most have been with the company for 10 years and more. Very little outside in hires.
Great organization to work for
Procurement Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 29, 2018
Great overall morale and culture with organization. Constant career mapping and development opportunities. No micromanaging, management trusts and backs stuff.
Great place to learn

Cons:-
1) becomes slightly boring after sometime bcs enterprise is boring
2) using in-house built frameworks and tools
3) sometime feels like you're a code monkey
Pros
Free lunches, ping-pong, foosball, flexible hours
SAP has great benefits, modern facility, enviromentally friendly and managers are hands on
Travel and Services Lead Analyst- Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PASeptember 13, 2018
I was impressed with working at SAP as a Team Lead for Travel and Expense AP. I has supportive management who allowed me to learn and perform management functions. I was responsible for weekly payment runs and reports, accruals, and training new temporary contractors. After almost two years, and learning that the AP and T&E departments were going global, I was saddened to hear that many jobs were being relocated in Argentina. I then applied for several other positions to retain my status at SAP in Newtown Square. Eventually, after training the employees in Argentina on procedures and policies for T&E expense reports, many of us were laid off.
Pros
Beautiful building and location, weekly perks(free lunch), abundant training, excellent benefits, good leadership teams
Cons
High expectations to be perfect, big on metrics reports
Great place to work and advance in the tech world
Bilingual Client Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 10, 2018
A modern environment with plenty opportunities to learn. The management could improvement, especially regarding communication between departments.

That's all
Pros
Unlimited sick days, advancement opportunities, work from home option
Cons
Entry level is boring, stuffy corporate culture at times
European type culture, which is a plus
Consulting Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 9, 2018
Supported People organization. Learned corporate policies. Managed team of 5. Hardest part of job was working remote, lack of connectivity. Most enjoyable part was flexibility of hours.
Overdeployment is the standard
Account Executive, SAP SuccessFactors (Current Employee) –  TXSeptember 7, 2018
SAP's culture is odd for sales people looking for success. SAP has 2-2.5 times the number of sales people compared to the competition. This creates smaller territories with the same quota expectations.

Comp plans are standard 50/50 salary to commission but payout structure is extremely limited (below industry norm) below 50% obtainment.... basically reps don't see any tangible pay until their over 50% later in the year.
Pros
Company brand
Cons
Overdeployed sales force and below average commission structure
Nice place to work with lot of learning opportunities , they care about their people
SAP Support Consultant COE (Former Employee) –  Mexico City and Latin AmericaSeptember 5, 2018
As CoE support consultant you work with people from around the world to solve clients issues. You have to travel a lot to deliver services to different customers.
You have a lot of online resources to learn, sky is the limit. Online library, online courses, Best practice communities and SAP Support portal to resolve issues , easy contact with experts.
Pros
workplace culture and learning opportunities, also great benefits
Cons
lots of travel hours during weekends
Great place to learn and stay on top of emerging technology
Customer Engagement Executive (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 4, 2018
SAP Ariba is an excellent place to work. There is opportunity to advance and a massive global presence. The customers of SAP are some of the largest organizations in the world.
If you're a "people person" you might not enjoy the finance department.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 1, 2018
My experience is that the people, at least in the Finance department, are quite impersonal. Interactions with those outside of my immediate team were always brief and sometimes painfully superficial. Over time it feels like you're working in a sea of strangers. The company has phenomenal benefits but, if you're a "people person" you might not enjoy the finance department.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Hard to foster relationships
Concur is not a place to go if you are enterprise
Client Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 29, 2018
New biz holding accounts for three months and then passing off to client dev is a broken model. I hated getting the "please terminate our service" calls on Friday afternoons. A COO of a $500 million Co. told me she had tried to reach her sales rep for over a month with no response.
Cons
No Customer support or customer appreciation.
Sap training
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morocco, MOAugust 28, 2018
SAP training was an intern training in morocco bye the group SAP , exactly SFA :SKILLS FOR Africa and it was a very high training with high level , we fiish by obtaining 2 certification one about the lifecycle management of SAP and the second about SAP BI .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

See reviews about

Diversity score

69out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at SAP.

Powered by Comparably