SAP Employee Reviews

Found 544 reviews matching the search See all 1,697 reviews
Excellent company to work for.
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 16, 2018
SAP offers a diverse workforce with very smart people and a solid product to implement. Solution is continually evolving and SAP resources are respected by client and other implementation partners. Loved every minute of working there.
Not a bad company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 13, 2018
Not bad company to work for but can easily get lost waiting on management decisions. good work life balance but poor in advancement unless you worked in an office
Non-hierarchical, consensus-driven management style
Director, Solution Marketing (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 6, 2018
The cliche of German autocracy is clearly disproven by its antithesis--a truly employee--oriented software company. SAP combines top-notch C-level leadership vision, with a healthy, consensus-driven and employee-centric approach to consistently pursuing and achieving strategic goals. Nowhere else in software have I seen 5 year plans formulated, implemented, and seen through to completion with such consistency and success. Like anywhere else, once you get a bad boss, things are never as good as they should be, but overall this is one of the best companies to work for.
Pros
Flexible, remote-friendly work environment. Excellent benefits and compensation. Consensus-driven, employee-centric environment. Good products and technology.
Cons
Big company that shelters some toxic managers.
Productive and good work culture
Data Scientist Intern (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 3, 2018
Productive and good work culture.
Good vision towards future developments and the development process is nice, you get rewarded for your work.

Recommended.
Sap
Sr Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 3, 2018
I don't have much to say about this I've worked at SAP for a few months and I'm looking to further my career with bigger opportunities for more responsibility
Productive and fun workplace.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  USAugust 1, 2018
Work is sometimes very challenging and this helps for your career growth. People are very friendly and helpful. Good Work/Life Balance. Regular team outing events.
Partner with great teams
Knowledge (KCS) Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 30, 2018
There is a team sense to most of the organization. The senior leaders in the organization are great examples of the corporate values. They have the best benefits and a great compensation process. Lots of perks like free lunches, coffee drinks, fruit, etc.
Pros
Free lunches, great teams
Cons
Demanding delivery expectations
Productive and Fun Place to work
Director of Solutions, Applications, and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 24, 2018
SAPLabs is helping the world Run Better by providing companies with cloud-based and Enterprise solutions that are Industry Vertical specific for Small, Medium, and Large users.
Wonderful Place
Curriculum Development and Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 24, 2018
I had worked there going on 5yrs. The lunches were free at the time not sure about that now. Still have co-workers i occasionally speak with. People were great to work with.
Great Company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2018
Industry Leader and continues to push the boundaries with software applications. Great culture and invests in its employees. Challenging business but rewarding
Pros
Investment in education
Cons
change accounts to often
N/a
Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 20, 2018
Unfortunately I suffered some mistreatment twice due to abuse of power and favoritism. I report both incidents and they fixed it. I feel better now, but I started to feel depressed because they were people there who dont care about employees wellbeing.
Decent
Enterprise Account Executive - Analytics (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
In sales roles, everything is territory and timing. However, SAP is a highly political organization and your performance at the company does not matter until you are not in favor with whoever is in power at the time.
Great place to work!
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 18, 2018
I love working for SAP Concur. Great people. Great vision. Great environment.

I really have no negatives about SAP Concur. The best aspect for me is being able to work remotely and also work/life balance.
Assistant
Assistant Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 16, 2018
A laid back company culture, integrated departmental activity, highly engaged at lower tier staff, nice perks day to day, firm and clear direction and support.
Customer Engagement Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 11, 2018
Fast paced company pushing innovation quickly to its' customers. Great place to be in the technology industry. Sometimes it can be challenging to disconnect.
Pretty decent
Market Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 10, 2018
I worked for SAP Concur so my experience is limited to them. I learned a lot and worked very hard. Hiring freezes are the biggest deterrent to a more positive review. They happen consistently and make upward movement difficult.
Great Place to Work
Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 7, 2018
SAP is a great company, the culture is amazing as well as the management team. I highly recommend the company - I believe the compensation could be better however, overall the company is great.
Fantastic Technology, Great People and Benefits
Senior Software Engineer, Applications Engineering (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 5, 2018
I was presented with a lot of technical challenges, and offered many chances to work on something new over the long period of my employment with SAP (coming via a couple smaller company acquisitions).

I would definitely work for SAP again if the opportunity arises.
No longer a startup, it's still a good place to work.
Senior Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 26, 2018
A lot has changed in the past few years at Concur, now SAP Concur. Its startup culture has gradually given way to the culture that is more generally SAP, and some people who have enjoyed those earlier days have moved on, but the people who remain are the company's best assets. You are working with some of the best development teams that you will find anywhere, and it is a rich blend of cultural diversity.

There are still many growth opportunities and the benefits are good, and there are still some fun elements to the culture, but the early sense of adventure and the work hard/play hard values has yielded to more of a scaled corporate orthodoxy. While the compensation is largely competitive, in the Bellevue office it is balanced out by one of the highest cost-of-living areas in the Pacific Northwest, so it's beneficial to consider the overall value.
Pros
Good growth opportunities, A chance to work with one of the world's largest software companies, Many positions have the opportunity to telecommute occasionally, Good support for telecommuting alternatives, Working with the many of the latest technologies and frameworks, Walking distance to parks; shopping malls; a museum and botanical garden; and many dining choices.
Cons
The Bellevue office--like much of Seattle--is in an area with a high cost of living, Parking is limited and expensive, Expect long commute times outside of Bellevue coming from the North or South.
nothing to day
Business Management Specialist Office of the CIO (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 19, 2018
I wfh on Wednesday as it avoid me to drive during busy hours. I like to be able to work with people and connect with them, get to know them and be able to learn everyday.
Pros
flexibility to wfg
Cons
pay for parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

39%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss