SAP
4.3
Here to help
Coronavirus update

SAP Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA16 reviews
Great place to learn different technologies while learning on the job.
A typical work day at SAP as a Linux Cloud System Admin is pretty fast-paced. You have the immediate task that you'll work on throughout the day while also juggling customer tickets. You have to be very flexible with the ability to multitask.
Management wise, they give you the freedom to use your skillset confidently and have an open door policy for communication.

The hardest part of the job would be learning the environment which is very big and complex, but once you get a good grasp of the dev, qa, and production environment its pretty much up to you how you'll navigate and work it.

The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, is the ability to get your hands on many different technologies and build upon your skills.
Cons
n/a
Great Place to Work
Fully Agile Workspace with Fast moving Schedules. Very Good Benefits and work life Balance. Opportunities to Try Different areas with fellowships. Opportunities to work latest Technology Stack
good
excellent work
Develop custom web applications in an AGILE methodology using HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, middleware, MS SQL Server to solve customer business problems.
Great Great Job
Advancement. Got in on the ground floor and received lots of opportunities to train and move up. Amazing co workers! Work from home. Generous leave policy
Pros
Free Lunch. Happy Hour. Work from home
Cons
Commute bad traffic
Great place to work where it's constantly evolving. Lots of learning opportunities. Always a lot of work to do, not much down time with slow weeks. Good benefits.
Fast paces software environment
World class sales organization but difficult to support customers after the sale has been made. Account management is in place to solve customer problems but there are many on a daily basis.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management Support
Accenture Trainig
I took this training well working at Accenture. It was self-paced and I completed this training will looking for another role within the company. ok.
Cut throat , fast paced envornment
Build via acquisitions, there is always some level of consolidation going on. The good thing is the exposure to so many different technology stacks and teams. The bad part is the work done in silos.
Good
It is a good company. The people are very friendly. The office has a parking in the basement.
The office timings are very relaxed. The place is at very good location.
Productive and fun workplace
Nice place to work for and to learn new things.Nice Co workers and nice management. Learned lot of things in the project. Management is good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
Fast Paced, learning iopportunities, great people
I started with Sybase in 2004. They were acquired by SAP in 2010. Transition was nearly seamless. I worked as a Sybase consultant on site. When my final project was completed, I joined the Sybase Tech Support crew. Great bunch of guys.
Pros
Easy work atmosphere
Decent work environment.
Pretty decent work. Challenging environment. Bad work hours. Difficult clientele. Opportunity for growth. Bad location
Pros
Decent location . Challenging environment
Cons
Bad work hours
Productive and creative atmosphere. Friendly work space.
My internship at Concur offered me my first glimpse into the working world. I worked the typical 9am to 5pm workday, and found myself surrounded by co-workers who worked hard and enjoyed what they did. I learned so much about how an office is run, and how to integrate myself into that lifestyle. The hardest part of my job was attempting projects that put me outside my comfort zone. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning skills that will hopefully apply to my future career.
productive work environment
Normal work environment. Global network management. Coworkers located globally and hard to reach due to time difference. Best way to communicate is through email.
Pros
Some free lunches
Excellent Company
I am very pleased with my experiences at Concur. I have a lot of responsibility in a dynamic environment and work with a lot of dedicated people.
Enjoyed working