SAP Employee Reviews

Found 619 reviews matching the search See all 1,822 reviews
Support is "ever changing"
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA, USDecember 10, 2018
Working in support gives you the sense that nothing ever changes despite all the change that is happening around you.

Ariba has a very real problem scaling their support org. To remedy this situation they've hired dozen out external support staff that are very often getting paid more than the folks who have the most experience and been with the company for years.
Work and life balance good in SAP
Software Engineer, Data Service, SAP EIM (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 7, 2018
Day to day work is routine. Management is not very good, but it is ok.
The most enjoy part is: sap has unlimited sick leave, and five personal days leave.
average
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PADecember 1, 2018
Some management is more encouraging than others. Which, I guess, is to be expected. However, that is not what I was informed of at interview when I inquired.
Outstanding Company to work for
Director (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 26, 2018
I spent 10 years there. I enjoyed every day and I would love to go back and work for them again.

I was hired before I graduated college. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I started out running a New Jersey office and then took on additional responsibilities of running a New York office. After 4 years of doing that I then moved to the HDQ and took on more responsibilities. Overall it's a great work experience, great company and I would recommend anyone looking for tech job to look at them first.
Pros
Fun, Challenging, great benefits
Super Company
Queue Manager & SAP ABAP Developer | Consultant (Former Employee) –  DublinNovember 24, 2018
Awesome company that provides work-life balance initiatives, including training and working together as a team. The success of each employee is reflected by team effort
Challenging/Rewarding Work, But No Job Security
Executive Director, U.S. Government Relations (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 19, 2018
Enjoyed working with this global software company. Work as an internal lobbyist specializing in tax, trade, immigration, and workforce policy issues.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, Flexible Work Environment
Cons
Lack of Job Security
Great company to work for
Sr Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 15, 2018
SAP is one of the best company to work for, the only reason i am looking to new job is , I want to relocate to Austin TX.
Otherwise SAP is the best company I ever worked.
Review Sum
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 14, 2018
The same thing each day, just happens on different days, each day of the week. Would I be able to repeat the days of the week? Yes I would with confidence
Good Experience
Business Operation Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 13, 2018
A day at work was meaningful and challenging.
I learned how to communicate with different people.
Management was nice.
Workplace culture was great.
productive place that make every one safe.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95113November 12, 2018
This place busy every single night and we have to deal with different kinds of people. Every time we have to deal with all kinds people so I have the experience of busy place.
SAP word culture
Technology Licensing Manager (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 10, 2018
SAP is a very risk adverse culture. This means everyone needs to follow the procedures established by corporate.

A typical work day in America-- starts very early to catch the home office in Germany.

Management does everything "by the book".

The hardest part of the job is conducting business the SAP way -- which is very different than looser American companies.
Great Place to work
TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS SERVICES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 8, 2018
I enjoy the company work culture. The management is approachable and willing to listen. The employees are eager to help and willing to learn. I enjoy working at the company.
Sap
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 6, 2018
Project portfolios can be large and complicated, but managers do their best to manage loads. SAP is commitment driven and focused on standards based infrastructure delivery from the enterprise to the cloud.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Early meetings
Inconsistent, but great potential
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 31, 2018
The quality of an engineering experience at SAP is entirely dependent on board-level politics, and SAP's executive board is chaotic at best. When things are going right, a good team has more opportunities to do challenging, interesting, and novel work than at any other large company I've worked at. The downside is, a board-level coup could happen at any time, and all of your hard work might be abruptly thrown away.

Work-life balance is unusually good, and while the perks aren't quite at the Google level, they're pretty good. There are internal labs where you can get involved in cutting edge research, and they're generally open to anyone who shows both interest and aptitude. None of this highly-publicized 20% that doesn't really exist; this is straight up fit-it-in-where-you-can blue sky stuff.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to do interesting things
Cons
Chaotic, not great compensation
Sap
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 31, 2018
SAP is a great place to work. Tremendous amount of resources. Glad that I work there and enjoyed my time there. It is a solid company with a great future.
Pros
freedom
Cons
size
Great Organization!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 31, 2018
This company is a great organization. Top management has done a lot to improve working conditions and overall working environment, I highly recommend this place for any one.
very good experience
Machine Learning Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 22, 2018
people ready to help you, always cheerful, good food, easily accessible, helped improved all kinds of skills, regular hackathons and loads of opportunity to give back to the community.
Work From Home & Work/Life Balance
COORDINATOR, PREMIER ENTERPRISE (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 19, 2018
I loved my job at SAP Concur. My director was hands down the most understanding, relaxed, and trust-worthy manager I've ever had. Each of us on the team is respected for the unique qualities that we bring to the table.
Good Place to work for
Developer/ Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 15, 2018
Lot of teams, lot off opportunities.
good work life balance, good people around.
good location of office in boston which makes transport easy.
good bonus
Relaxed and Collaborative environment
Solution Architect - Customer Experience C/4HANA (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 12, 2018
Multi disciplinary teams come together at a moment's notice to provide the best in class and best of breed solutions for today's and tomorrow's business problems. Too much centralized decision making in Germany makes internal processes to slow down.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible schedules, telecommute options
Cons
Always on call, lack of growth, lack of visibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight